Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just say hi, bro.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1581435556279.jpg

Just go to prision for saying hi theory

I have complex stories in my brain

Seems about right, although there is not enough disgust on her face.

Looks are everything, you are either born a winner or loser.

Let me see if i got this right. The ugly dude, thinking about how most dudes dont approach women due to fear of rejection, decides to approach her while in reality good looking ones dont even need to approach ?

I hate being ugly

the choker is self explanatory.

I hate this doomer shit now, I liked it during it's early days but now normies have touched and ruined it as always.

No Chad, no hi bro

I wouldn't say hi if I was paid too

Let me see if i got this right. The ugly dude, thinking about how most dudes dont approach women due to fear of rejection, decides to approach her while in reality good looking ones dont even need to approach ?
It's what happens when incels cope by thinking it's all in their head, and they're not as ugly as they think they are.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Funny, because it's true.

Sad too :feelsbadman:

Whoever created this normie meme format must be a colossal faggot, but the point is true here.

Whoever created this normie meme format must be a colossal faggot, but the point is true here.
The third layer on the bottom was added by copy/paste by a galactic IQ incel. Then normoids touched it and added even more layers because they think it's witty and clever to pile superfluous layers onto things.

The third layer on the bottom was added by copy/paste by a galactic IQ incel. Then normoids touched it and added even more layers because they think it's witty and clever to pile superfluous layers onto things.
The really fun part is normies unironically think the middle panel is whats going on between them and their crush :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ahh, the tumblr nose, where good artists come to die.

when le boomie zoomie doomie is thinking anout le doomierette shes already getting railed by chad

Ur either born with the right bones, or born a sub 6 male.