Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw this roastie on r/truerateme and I'm smh...

pieceofshit

pieceofshit

Greycel
Call me a dumbass for using reddit, I don't care, but everyone in the comments is sucking up to her. And it's honestly just so cucked, one guy rated her an 8.5 (I'd fuck her but, just no).

Link

This is the world we live in, people.

652.jpg

Damn, she looks cute.
Not that a girl like that would ever notice me. :(

She is pretty tbh. Very natural. 6/10 easy. However, she is only 16 and as the time goes her nose will grow even bigger and with the combination with crossed eyes she will turn into 4/10.

Damn, she looks cute.
Not that a girl like that would ever notice me. :(
yup

Most people were right though she is like a 5. And that number can easily go up when she uses make up.

A 4. Lol at the cucks overrating her even in this thread.

There are great subreddits in Reddit to browse, so it is alright.

I am scared/hesitant to click that link though, especially givennthat you have such a low post count. Sorry.

Ok click shy fags, gonna crash the party. Here she is.
FtC51W6z4S2ueS4K_6NUEp58MEdpJv0m0STbbU4uQPI.jpg

Wtf she is hideous.
This cunt is no higher than a 3.5 and would treat us all like shit,hope it gets gassed.

Wtf she is hideous.
This cunt is no higher than a 3.5 and would treat us all like shit,hope it gets gassed.

EXACTLY this is why this post pissed me off! Not only is she clearly just posting there to get positive attention (literally why an girl puts her face online ever for whatever reason), but she would ALSO never touch ANY of us, and she's just a normal looking person. Us "normal" looking guys are bottom of the barrel for pieces of shit like her, it's just a completely different reality she's living it's insane.

She doesn't look like a model but anything below 5 is not fair in my opinion

JFL at people saying she will mature and look better in a few years. Women peak in their teens.

She's a 4 or a 5. She'll be pumped and dumped by Chads and find a beta bux.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back