Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw this pokimane image

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
Untitled

Fakeup should be banned.

Attachments

• 1722925749991.png
    1722925749991.png
    429.2 KB · Views: 59
She should be giving her holes for the incel cause. I unironically mog her :feelsdevil:

ive seen hotter foids than pokimane IDK what the obsession is with her, she genuinely is not as hot as people think she is.

@rot3000 on suicide watch

They look very similar. The right is a House of the Jewrgon actor.

pokimane looksmatch is rotting here meanwhile she's a gorillionaire streamer

nah, she is ugly as dirt. Even the 0 out of 10's mog her in the looks department. I bet in less then 3 years her cunt will be visible for everyone to see, and it will be blown out.

pokimane looksmatch is rotting here meanwhile she's a gorillionaire streamer
Pokimane looksmatch is mining emeralds in one of Elon Musk's mines in south africa for a handful of rice.

More effective than plastic surgery tbh

her cunt is mince meat

ive seen hotter foids than pokimane IDK what the obsession is with her, she genuinely is not as hot as people think she is.
I think simp faggots thinks shes "normal" compared to other stacy streamers so they think they have a chance with her by simping for her :feelskek:

More effective than plastic surgery tbh
Fake up is good for covering negative traits, while only plastic surgery can add positive ones. For an example, fake up could never hide my recessed chin or horse face (although the latter can't be fixed by anything).

Fake up is good for covering negative traits, while only plastic surgery can add positive ones. For an example, fake up could never hide my recessed chin or horse face (although the latter can't be fixed by anything).
A lot of the traits that would be a deaths sentence on a male face are treated much more leniently when they appear on female faces. A recessed chin doesn't impact a foid's facial attractiveness as much as the same failo does to a male's facial looks. Goes without saying that whores get away with everything a man can't.

Now this is just ridiculous, not much different from the cross-dressers.
From 3/10 whose looksmatch has already decomposed to a high tier becky.

Pokimane is mid.

Looks 40 in the other pic.

Her bf is like 6'4 chad, he probably only fucks her when she is in makeup