Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw the girl I approached with her boyfriend

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Passing by her street I saw it. They were all love dovey with each other, the tall mofo was even resting his head on her lap while she caresses his hair.

All of sudden this big mix of emotions and memories hit my heart, with a big slap of reality. Yeah, it is over for me.

I was coping but that's the truth, if you didn't have that kind of experience in your youth you won't get it know, they're both young people enjoying each other, doing nothing at night, no worries, only pleasure.

I am just a pathetic old loser trying to cope with the fact that I missed this train a long time ago. I am adult now, I no longer can have that. What is more pathetic than an old loser trying hopelessly to revive his youth? It's like the personification of sadness begging a smile. How sad it is that?

How foolish of me, thinking I could change things at this point, I feel so silly...

This literally happened to me, except it was in a train in some foreign country and I didn't even know she was here too. She saw me. I saw her. Didn't talk at all. It was awfully weird.

If I was Chad, this would have been just one over a thousand chances kind of luck and who knows what could have happened ... But I ain't Chad. :feelsbadman:

this feeling is terrible, it's no wonder that some incels don't leave the house anymore, it's very painful to watch reality and not be able to interact with it, and how old are you?

I don't crush on any particular woman nowadays.

I would've thrown hot coffee on his head so that it pours on her flaps and burn them just by pure envy. I applaud you for having the mental to go pass by and stay calm.

I feel like I'll explode anyday

Hot foid, ugly foid in the end same foid. :feelsjuice:

irl couples = highest level of suicide fuel

we weren't meant to have that kind of life

What girl doesnt have a boyfriend now adays ,you see any girl any kind of attractive and guaranteed she has one. Hell even big Bertha is taken.

Everywhere I go all I see is couples, it's getting pretty hard to cope at this point
Hence why I try to avoid going outside as much as possible

What girl doesnt have a boyfriend now adays ,you see any girl any kind of attractive and guaranteed she has one. Hell even big Bertha is taken.
Sometimes I just wish a bus could hit me on my way to work and just fucking end it already

I'm sorry that's brutal. :feelsbadman: