Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just saw my post on IT and it’s hilarious

Unikwn445

Unikwn445

Goat
-
These women truly think that because they do there little simple boxing or self defense class that they can stand up to me who’s been committed to boxing 4 times a week for the past 3 years. It’s makes me fucking laugh how small and insignificant they are because society tells them “GIRL BOSS YASS ✨✨✨” it fucking pitiful but honestly it made me happy in a way. These women truly think they can fight a man and I’m all for it. I can’t fucking wait for them to try me as I fucking knock there asses out to the ground. Fuck them. Oh also, every comment went immediately towards small dick jokes and my mom basement. Are they ever gonna make any other insult then trying to insult my manhood. Lol it’s just sad.

why would they post someone with 32 posts and blame it on ALL of us

These women truly think that because they do there little simple boxing or self defense class that they can stand up to me who’s been committed to boxing 4 times a week for the past 3 years. It’s makes me fucking laugh how small and insignificant they are because society tells them “GIRL BOSS YASS ✨✨✨” it fucking pitiful but honestly it made me happy in a way. These women truly think they can fight a man and I’m all for it. I can’t fucking wait for them to try me as I fucking knock there asses out to the ground. Fuck them. Oh also, every comment went immediately towards small dick jokes and my mom basement. Are they ever gonna make any other insult then trying to insult my manhood. Lol it’s just sad.
based

It's a cope. They said the same thing about me. We all know if they came face to face with us they'd squirm. I wouldn't even have to lay a finger on them if they attacked me. They're so morbidly obese that I could just dance around them until they died of a heart attack.

Women will never be scary

I remember during the r/braincels days, being featured on IT was considered an honor.

:feelscomfy:

It's a cope. They said the same thing about me. We all know if they came face to face with us they'd squirm. I wouldn't even have to lay a finger on them if they attacked me. They're so morbidly obese that I could just dance around them until they died of a heart attack.
This just made me chuckle :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , but it’s very true. So fucking hilarious imagining a fat girl trying ti fight me while I can just keep dodging hits till she passes out from exhaustion.
Women will never be scary
Yep. Almost impossible for any woman to be scary, unless they take a ton of steroids effectively making them a man, but even then, they usually are just hot air and wouldn’t actually do anything. People here forget that even the most scrawny incels could almost certainly beat most women in a fight easily

My dudes, Ive known max forever, He doesnt like women and he doesnt like this degeneracy they do, He wont stand for it and wont protect it, Max is a good guy, Now take your schlongs back home and forget this convo ever happened.

“NoT aLl oF uS” fuck outta here cuck
yea sadly some people will throw their brocels under the bus, just to argue that feminists are 'misrepresenting' us

they should just accept that feminists hate us anyway, and it doesn't matter what people say

yea sadly some people will throw their brocels under the bus, just to argue that feminists are 'misrepresenting' us

they should just accept that feminists hate us anyway, and it doesn't matter what people say
Feminists are the cancer of the earth and should be swallowd down the skibidi toilet only to be fucking obliterated by C4 as their bodyparts squirm in a bathub of blood.

Feminists are the cancer of the earth and should be swallowd down the skibidi toilet only to be fucking obliterated by C4 as their bodyparts squirm in a bathub of blood.
high IQ and W rizz