Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw my female cousins instagram account

• Thread starter MrIncelSaySo2000
  • Start date
M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
Its fucking over guys, shes a fucking 3,5 ethnic chick but has 1,000 followers thats nothing these days for these girls, most chicks are averaging over 10k, I saw her dms its all thirsty sub 8 guys trying to fuck her, she has another 200 requested message which hasnt answered of course, 50 plus requested followers. All men. I asked her how many of these men does she find to be attractive, she answered only three or four

It's over when you get mogged by your own family members

Soyboys/cucks are a plague.

What's her @ ?

brutal social media pill.

everyone should catfish at least once. it's eye opening to peek into tutorial island.
i have larped as a foid many times in online games, it's insane.

Just exist as female and play life on tutorial mode theory confirmed

I remember one time I talked to a foid and she was telling me she doesnt want her boyfriend to be on Facebook because you are being flooded with messages from people that want to flirt there. I was like: "Uhm...yeah" thinking about how I never ever received a single message from anyone trying to flirt with me on facebook.

My cousin is 14 and makes whore posts and already MeToo'd someone.

That sounds cancerous bro Im sorry

Yeah, he broke up with her and she pulled off that shit for revenge. They even went to court and his life is ruined.

brutal social media pill.

everyone should catfish at least once. it's eye opening to peek into tutorial island.
i have larped as a foid many times in online games, it's insane.

My cousins from my moms brother (who married an woman of Irish ancestry) are 7s and 8s because they are mixed with Hispanic and white. The oldest daughter is dating a 6'3 muscular Chad, the son (who is in the marines and is bigger and more masculine than me) is dating some Becky, the other daughter is dating some chadlite. The youngest daughter is too young to date. I wouldn't mind fucking any of the daughters tbh

I have never used social media
Yeah, he broke up with her and she pulled off that shit for revenge. They even went to court and his life is ruined.
That’s fucked man

Another CHAD bites the dust!

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

imagine using instagram thou

The difference in quality of life between ethnic girls and ethnic boys from the same family is huge. Ethnic boys can be on the verge of roping while their sisters and female cousins are living like white stacies.

There's little hope for incels when there are so many thirsty cucks showering every hole with attention and money.

It's over for us. These cucks just give women way too much attention and they think they're hot stuff

It's over when you get mogged by your own family members
JFL my brother is literally the complete opposite to me in every way. He's 11 months older than me but looks 5 years younger. Has 3 kids with three different Stacies, has multiple affairs with other Stacies and is never found out, and enjoys bragging to me about it. Has his own house and is incredibly successful in anything he has turned his hands too, he messaged me a couple of months ago to say he's made £10000 since January on a side venture, not even his main job. He's a good 8 inches taller than me and has a chin and facial bone structure you could forge a sword on. At school he was ALWAYS getting pursued by Stacies, as we were in the same class the Stacies used to have the brazen cheek to ask me to ask him to go out with them!!!! The only time they EVER acknowledged my existence.

Joined my stupid Stacy younger sisters Instagram last year and deleted my account instantly when I seen the fucking slutty, degenerate pictures she was putting up. I literally could've tore my eyes out if it meant I could unsee them. It shouldn't have shocked me but it did. She is 21 and one of those who has a new boyfriend every 2 weeks or so, and of course has 1000's of thirsty Incel/Cuck/Beta followers. I pm'd some members pics of her a while back on request and all agreed she is a typical Stacy.

Meanwhile I'm a 5 foot 4, fuck ugly, balding Manlet alcoholiccel with a 1 inch micropenis, with pancreatitus and liver cirrosis who is technically homeless and dossing on fellow alcoholiccel's sofas.

Life is having a huge laugh at my expense.

Last edited:
cucks have put us in a vicious cycle were even a 3 has more options than an above average male the value of a individual male has went down so significantly that the sub 8 rule has become a sad reality