Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw Lucy in the Sky

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This movie was crazy. So Natalie Portman goes to space or something and she is useless af (literally just sits there staring like an idiot while the men pilot the shuttle) and then she sleeps with a gigachad and cucks her husband for some reason, then she gets BTFO by gigachad because she finds out he's fucking some nigress on the side but by the time she discovers this she left her husband already. This movie is insane. I don't know if it was supposed to be serious or a comedy. I definitely recommend seeing this movie. 4/5 bretty gud

This sounds like an ironic comedy.

This sounds like an ironic comedy.
It felt almost like a parody.

Edit: maybe if I wasn't high I would have walked out because the movie was disgustingly predictable.

There are plenty of movies where roasties ride cocks on the earth's surface. So now this movie is about some roastie riding cocks in the space? That's something new.

Better than Captain Marvel though?

There are plenty of movies where roasties ride cocks on the earth's surface. So now this movie is about some roastie riding cocks in the space? That's something new.
It was legit funny when Lucy (Natalie Portman) discovers that the gigachad she was sleeping with, who outright told her to her face that he's just taking her for a ride, is not only fucking the other astronaut candidate from the mission she is competing to go on, but he also is responsible for making sure she (Lucy) didn't get picked. It's funny because it was obvious like 30 minutes ago in the movie that the chad had betrayed her and it seemed almost like she knew it too but then she still believed in Chad and left her cuck husband (who seems to be made to resemble Ned Flanders). I think the movie inadvertently captured exactly how illogically women behave.

I stand by my original post. I recommend this movie, but only if you're at least a little intoxicated or else you might realize they were being serious.

At least it wasn't about the dung Beatles.