Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw @gymletethnicel's face

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
@gymletethnicel

On discord he showed me his face. For now, I think I'll keep it to myself cuz I feel bad for leaking it. But he's a fucking chad. He litterlly said he could probably get a girlfriend if he wanted to but that's probably a lie he probably already has one. I could just show you a pic of his eyes and you know he's a chad. Also he told me he's 6'0 btw.

Fucking cunt. I don't understsnd why we even have larpers on here. Leave us alone. Ggo to looksim. This is an incel forum. The amount of lies you've been telling people and the amount you admitted to me. You think I wouldn't tell anyone you snake.

Fucking bitch request ban or I'll leak your face.

Everyone who has seen my face said I was a disgusting goblin.

me and gymlet
C0SEdjGWEAE1Uw5.jpg
both trucel in 2020 ngl

Anyone that is banned here I don't recommend going to looksmax, man that place is pure suicide fuel, glad to be here.

Didn't u do this post already?

Anyone that is banned here I don't recommend going to looksmax, man that place is pure suicide fuel, glad to be here.
can confirm gotta hate those niggers