Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw chadlite btfo stacy on the train

rs42_

rs42_

5'11 /Mentallyillcel/Drugaddictcel/Micropeniscel
Was on the train and this group of teenage girls (15 maybe) were loudly talking and giggling amongst themselves. On the opposite of where I am sitting theres a chadlite/high tier normie with headphones on trying to ignore them, when the train ride was almost finished one of the foids approached him and asked for his number, chadlite said he is "already seeing someone" LOL, holy fuck you could see the anger and sadness on her face it was fucking lifefuel. Dumb roastie teen thot couldnt say shit it was like she froze up and I started laughing aswell to maximise the foids embarrassment. Take that you stupid fucking slut

caged hard at this ngl fr tbh srs

Was on the train and this group of teenage girls (15 maybe) were loudly talking and giggling amongst themselves. On the opposite of where I am sitting theres a chadlite/high tier normie with headphones on trying to ignore them, when the train ride was almost finished one of the foids approached him and asked for his number, chadlite said he is "already seeing someone" LOL, holy fuck you could see the anger and sadness on her face it was fucking lifefuel. Dumb roastie teen thot couldnt say shit it was like she froze up and I started laughing aswell to maximise the foids embarrassment. Take that you stupid fucking slut
The train is just an arena just a circus, hilarious if you’re from a big city you know

Was on the train

Brutal driver licence mogg.

when the train ride was almost finished one of the foids approached him and asked for his number, chadlite said he is "already seeing someone"

I have only witnessed it once in my life that a female approached some man.

So chadlite is doing so well that he not only has a girlfriend, but he is being approached by random foids as well.

How is this of any use or relevance to incels? Should we have pride in the chadlite’s situation? It’s him rejecting her, not you or me.

Straight cope, OP sounds like those roasties from Trufemcels who love seeing us humilated. If she got rejected it doesn't mean she will turn to you, there really is no reason for you to feel good about her situation. I would support you if by him rejecting her you benefited, but you don't. The act is moot.

I will never have his problem

I don't believe a chadlite would get approached by a foid. Neither would a Chad. A giga-Chad would get approached, but a chadlite would not.

D2056470 097B 43B9 8ECA E6BAA5D29BBB
Sounds like lifefuel boyo

All the people saying this isnt relevant are fakecels, anything bad that happens to foid is a good thing

Straight cope, OP sounds like those roasties from Trufemcels who love seeing us humilated. If she got rejected it doesn't mean she will turn to you, there really is no reason for you to feel good about her situation. I would support you if by him rejecting her you benefited, but you don't. The act is moot.
I feel good about her situation because she got rejected amd experienced what it is like to be rejected

All the people saying this isnt relevant are fakecels, anything bad that happens to foid is a good thing

I feel good about her situation because she got rejected amd experienced what it is like to be rejected
Pathetic cope, it does nothing to better your situation.

fucking slut. The nerve on these whores to even APPROACH men. Like all that shit is BACKWARDS nowadays. Foids should just look at the floor and speak only when spoken to by her male relative, not giggling like a dumbass with other equally braindead foids in the public transport asking strange men to fuck them.

Complete degeneracy, SHUT IT DOWN

always have a phone with you to film it

She didn't care she can still go try again with high percentage of success

What is lifefuel about this? Hop off chad's dick.

Is that England? You get a lot of jb on those trains