Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw an identical version of this in real life of blacks mogging whites

L

lakb

Banned
-
At the mall in a seating area. This is in the US and the brutal reality of white girls.

5VW0E1Z.jpg

BBC theory is a meme.
Only Lookism shitters believe that trash.

Cynistic said:
BBC theory is a meme.
Only Lookism shitters believe that trash.

Where do you live? You are honestly a moron if you don't think lots of white girls are throwing themselves at blacks now as black guys have been hypersexualized through movies, sports, and music.

time to move to Saudi arabia.

Only good-looking blacks get this, and it's usually mixed ones.

KyloRen said:
Only good-looking blacks get this, and it's usually mixed ones.

Cope

Some of these guys have the darkest skins and white girls cannot tell what they even look like

In my area there are not many white girls with blacks. Most people here date within their race.

lakb said:
At the mall in a seating area. This is in the US and the brutal reality of white girls.
5VW0E1Z.jpg
lol that looks like a park or a forest or some shit

The race mixing agenda is being promoted by cucks and Jews alike in order to push the negroe as the next Chad.

I find it funny how negroe men keep complaining about their supposed inceldom. Black females will fuck any man with dark skin in the hood. White females are especially picky with white males and would prefer riding a Somali nigger than settling with a sub6 white incel.

Blackpill101 said:
The race mixing agenda is being promoted by cucks and Jews alike in order to push the negroe as the next Chad.

I find it funny how negroe men keep complaining about their supposed inceldom. Black females will fuck any man with dark skin in the hood. White females are especially picky with white males and would prefer riding a Somali nigger than settling with a sub6 white incel.
@Somcel is a hidden tyrone.

Earthbound said:

lol if you can't comprehend the post
Read the title of this post again

Blackpill101 said:

everything after alike is absolutely not true

lakb said:
Earthbound said:
lol if you can't comprehend the post
Read the title of this post again
Lmao re-read and understood now

Blackpill101 said:

Lmao if you think they want ANYTHING to do with Somalis. You're confusing slaying with rapefugee game. Being Somali = automatic death sentence plus they have no BBC. They can't "run thug game" either. I don't why you think blacks can't be incel too. Fuck you nigga.

IronMike said:

Ignore that retard. He's a pathetic coping cracker

Nautica1983 said:
IronMike said:

They always go to the same shit:

"Just run BBC thug game"

"Just fuck a nigress"

Nautica1983 said:

a lot of people go too far down into the rabbit hole when it comes to exposing Zionism

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao if you think they want ANYTHING to do with Somalis. You're confusing slaying with rapefugee game. Being Somali = automatic death sentence plus they have no BBC. They can't "run thug game" either. I don't why you think blacks can't be incel too. Fuck you nigga.

This fact is verified in Sweden and many scandinavian/Nordic countries. Arab/Somali refugees have a higher PSL than your average white sub6 male. 

Plus blacks here in the US could easily slay their femoids in the hood.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Just LOL @ them thinking Somalis are slayers. Wallahi they have never met a single Somali. ALL Somalis are incels by default. We are the most subhuman. Only mathow niggas can run BBC game.

SOMCEL said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Just LOL @ them thinking Somalis are slayers. Wallahi they have never met a single Somali. ALL Somalis are incels by default. We are the most subhuman. Only mathow niggas can run BBC game.
100% walaalo

SOMCEL said:

I used to work at a library and these Muslim Somalis always smelled of curry, it was the strongest thing I've ever smelled from a distance

IronMike said:
I used to work at a library and these Muslim Somalis always smelled of curry, it was the strongest thing I've ever smelled from a distance
LOL it’s not curry but Somali sauce (suugo). We reek of it.

SOMCEL said:
IronMike said:
LOL it’s not curry but Somali sauce (suugo). We reek of it.

LMAOOOOOO! Wallahi malawah and suugo is the best food.