Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over just saw a side profile of myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
JFL it's even more over than it was before (mentally)
I actually thought I was below average/average with shitty social skills, shit personality, social anxiety, boring, ethnic, and 5'9, BUT I a fucking monstrosity. My jew nose is fucking massive and has this fucking bump in the middle like a damn camel. my chin is recessed and my eyes look like dead fish eyes. yellow skin I tried the "messy hair style" but ended up looking like I got electrocuted. Imagine wage slaving for 5 or so years until im in my mid 20s so i can afford surgery and "ascend" but all that will be left are roasties with 10+ years experience while my virgin ass can't even hold a conversation LOLOLOL fuck this I don't even want to continue studying at this point I want to give up and fall alseep forever. Fuck social media and society for making looks be the only thing that matter in 2019.

Only thing I can look forward to is postmaxxing and eating food/cooming until I find the courage to rope one day (probably won't)

It's over for many many men.

JFL it's even more over than it was before (mentally)
I actually thought I was below average/average with shitty social skills, shit personality, social anxiety, boring, ethnic, and 5'9, BUT I a fucking monstrosity. My jew nose is fucking massive and has this fucking bump in the middle like a damn camel. my chin is recessed and my eyes look like dead fish eyes. yellow skin I tried the "messy hair style" but ended up looking like I got electrocuted. Imagine wage slaving for 5 or so years until im in my mid 20s so i can afford surgery and "ascend" but all that will be left are roasties with 10+ years experience while my virgin ass can't even hold a conversation LOLOLOL fuck this I don't even want to continue studying at this point I want to give up and fall alseep forever. Fuck social media and society for making looks be the only thing that matter in 2019.

Only thing I can look forward to is postmaxxing and eating food/cooming until I find the courage to rope one day (probably won't)
Noses aren't that important tbh, eye area and lower third are both crucial though

Im ugly by all sides tbh

Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker

Sideprofilepill is the bitterest of them all

Wasting so many years wageslaving to try to afford surgery and see if it can help you ascend. Even if you do it , You would have missed out on too much and will never get over it , Also girls run inexperienced guys in their 20s

I've said it before ill say it again, if seeing a picture of yourself doesn't immediately bring you to suicidal despair, you are a fakecel

My brother once took a pic of my side profile and I almost killed myself on the spot

My condolences :cryfeels:

side profile is ok but when you're a manlet you are worse than a joke. i'd rather have a bad side profile and be at least be 5'10 or something