Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw a professor from my uni go on a misogynist rant and shove a girl

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
So I'm in my lab and i hear some yelling down the hallway; apparently some angry professor just started ranting about how women are inferior to men because they have smaller brains and shit, and when a girl from my class tried to argue with him he shoved her against a wall. Cops took him away and the girl is crying; you guys might see this on the news if you live in the Bay Area idk.

I'm so fucking filled with life fuel right now after watching that bitch cry after getting put in her place. I hope the professor doesn't get his life completely ruined by this, but he likely will. We need to gofundme a bulldozer to get him out of jail hahahah

Hope that bitch hit her head
Whores like her can't accept the truth

#freedomfortheprofessor

Based professor

#PROFESSORLIVESMATTER #BITCHLIVESDONTMATTER

Maybe colleges aren't as pozzed as we thought

JFL I'm hard right now. Start a kickstarter for his legal fees.

Ayyee
2C9FC1E3 205D 483D 91CE 1779728FFC9C

Shame he got arrested and will probably lose his job. All the girls in my class were seething so hard - it was glorious. Since I have not revealed my incel power level, I was getting all the extra info from the girls and they were all complaining about how misogyny is rampant and that all the women were pissed off, etc.

FUCKING SEETHING

based #PROFESSOR'SLIVESMATTER

Most academics are aspie incels. Slayers always have 0 to mediocre education.

yeah.... wouldnt happen at my school

Lol is this UC Berkeley?
Nope, it's the community college which operates out of Santa Rosa. It is/was technically UC Berkeley's feeder school

op is a inceltears troll

#FREETHEPROFESSOR

#FreeTheProfessor

>bulldozer
Marvin Heemeyer the second in the making.

smh the foid crying is prob overreacting. I bet she ain't even bruised at all

As a richcel, i'd contribute towards his Gofundme, just provide me a link.

Which country did it happen? If it was Canada, USA, UK, or Australia, his life will be tormented by job loss and crazy SJWs who will dox him and do criminal acts in the name of feminism.

We should do an all male university, it would probably become the best in the world and would get invaded by jews and foids blocking us from going to class.

Thot status: patrolled.

We should do an all male university, it would probably become the best in the world and would get invaded by jews and foids blocking us from going to class.
I just want to do the Alpine County Project. Incel community would piss off normies so much, especially if we established militias.

Which country did it happen? If it was Canada, USA, UK, or Australia, his life will be tormented by job loss and crazy SJWs who will dox him and do criminal acts in the name of feminism.
I live in California.

Gas the whore who cried
She is a major cunt to me so I was trying to hold back my laughter.

Act of righteousness

Some thots videotaped him doing it and he waved at the camera as the police led him away. Fucking based

0ver 4 that b0y0. being a cuck is the law of the land nowadays.

So I'm in my lab and i hear some yelling down the hallway; apparently some angry professor just started ranting about how women are inferior to men because they have smaller brains and shit, and when a girl from my class tried to argue with him he shoved her against a wall. Cops took him away and the girl is crying; you guys might see this on the news if you live in the Bay Area idk.

I'm so fucking filled with life fuel right now after watching that bitch cry after getting put in her place. I hope the professor doesn't get his life completely ruined by this, but he likely will. We need to gofundme a bulldozer to get him out of jail hahahah

She was fake crying and acting like a victim so she can blame him for assault.. women are sneaky like that.

Poor prof. These whore should be slapped till their face falls off

She was fake crying and acting like a victim so she can blame him for assault.. women are sneaky like that
Oh the dude is getting assault regardless. He shoved her in front of like 10 people. Wasn't like he did it on the sly

Man, it is nuts to think of a professor at a major university being that based.

*Edit: I also wonder what the foid did to set him off like that.

He is correct to. Women have a number of features that make them closer to animals than men.
Small animal brains

Oh the dude is getting assault regardless. He shoved her in front of like 10 people. Wasn't like he did it on the sly

Shoving someone shouldn’t be assault. Bullies do it all the time.

Beating the shit of someone is assault

Shoving someone shouldn’t be assault. Bullies do it all the time.

Beating the shit of someone is assault
That's how it should be but the law says otherwise. Spitting in someone's face is assault.

I hope he has tenure.

What subject did he teach?

All hail Saint Professorcel!

He's fucked, if he's not tenured then it's 100% over for this guy. If its reported on the news then his career is over :feelsrope:

Commiefornia is where chicks think that their shit don't stink; even the fugly ones. Hopefully, the alien Latinas aren't as stuck up as the white, East Indian, African-American and any race of chick which insists they are white.