Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a looksmatched couple, BIG BLACKPILL

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
It shocked me. I saw a couple across the street. Wow! The guy is only 2" taller than her, he is Hispanic like her and her looksmatch.

How can this be?

I look closer at the couple. She hugs his arm and laughs, then lets go. Something was disingenuous about it.

I look at her face and I see it.

This is the woman that serves me at a restaurant. I barely know her and she already told me she just lives with her guy, but doesnt fuck him and 'couldnt fall in love with him'. Told me she was gonna download tinder but 'people only wanna fuck there'...

Sure, like her goal isnt just to fuck chad and use a man for money.

furthermore, the disrespectful bitch asked me if I knew anyone who would want to get 'married'. I,e the mediocre looking whore cuckolds you for a greencard. She said she had 'some money saved' blatantly disrespectful thinking she can buy a cuck for like 5k at most since she is a poor rat.

Only looksmatched couple I saw in the whole year, and I had enough data to know for sure, that the man was a cuck

Almost every couple I see is looksmatched.

Almost every couple I see is looksmatched.
I'm guessing you overrate foids heavily, you realize that all of them are wearing fakeup right?

Hopefully you didn’t leave her a tip

I'm guessing you overrate foids heavily, you realize that all of them are wearing fakeup right?
Yes, I take that into account. It takes a lot less for a foid to look impressive. That's just how it is. On average foids look better than men but the best looking people are almost always men.

Hopefully you didn’t leave her a tip
I did, I used to tip everyone cause I think stingyness is a woman's mark, not a man's. However, now that I have reached full on blackpill, I will never tip any woman ever again in any way shape or form

Yes, I take that into account. It takes a lot less for a foid to look impressive. That's just how it is. On average foids look better than men but the best looking people are almost always men.
If you did take it into account then you wouldn't see so many looksmatched couples.

False, we just have lower standards
it's not false. Things like height don't matter at all for a foid. If a foid has a strong jaw, everyone will say she could be a model, if she has a narrow jaw it'll seem cute and feminine etc. It's much easier for a guy to be ugly.

it's not false. Things like height don't matter at all for a foid. If a foid has a strong jaw, everyone will say she could be a model, if she has a narrow jaw it'll seem cute and feminine etc. It's much easier for a guy to be ugly.
That’s because the standards are lower. Most foids are shorter than men and don’t have anything that is better. The only reason why we find them attractive is that they are „foids“. You see an attractive foid on the street and you might think, she is an angel, but her literal looksmatch is posting here. He looks like her, just in the male version and he is not considered attractive, because he is too short for a man or too fat or has a to short jaw for a man, while all of that does not matter for a foid. She is considered beautiful because of physical traits that are considered ugly when it’s on men.

Last edited:
That’s because the standards are lower. Most foids are shorter than men and don’t have anything that is better. The only reason why we find them attractive is that they are „foids“. You see an attractive foid on the street and you might think, she is an angel, but her literal looksmatch is posting here. He looks like her, just in the male version and he is not considered attractive, because he is too short for a man or too fat or has a to short jaw for a man, while all of that does not matter for a foid
What’s attractive in men isn’t always what’s attractive in women. Height doesn’t matter for foids, foids can look good with different types of jaws, flaws like weird ears don’t matter for them because hair etc.

What’s attractive in men isn’t always what’s attractive in women. Height doesn’t matter for foids, foids can look good with different types of jaws, flaws like weird ears don’t matter for them because hair etc.
My looksmatch is in a 10acre property in Germany betabuxing and cuking the owner of Chase Bank. She's set for life and a total evil whore.
Only cel that goes outside
:feelshaha::feelshaha: