Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a list of movies in a theater and I remembered

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Thought to myself - What if I had someone to go there and watch a movie with? And I remembered....
Life has passed, dreams have crumbled. I'm not saying I have it the worst - not even close, just that...

You don't have to have it the worst to be sad. You have the right to be sad.

You can always go alone, just choose a time when there aren't couples and such inside. Grab your popcorn and watch the movies alone, no point of dreaming....anymore.

You don't have to have it the worst to be sad. You have the right to be sad.
I do realize many people in this era have become spoiled so I wanted to clarify I'm not gonna go on Twitter and start acting like I'm some sort
of a martyr that suffers like he's in hell.

Life is a comedy except everyone is laughing but us. We are crying and it appears for the foreseeable future.. that it is never going to stop as long as we breathe.

I do realize many people in this era have become spoiled so I wanted to clarify I'm not gonna go on Twitter and start acting like I'm some sort
of a martyr that suffers like he's in hell.

I don't think it's spoiled to not like where your life is at, I don't think it's spoiled to think it's important that your life gets better.

You can always go alone, just choose a time when there aren't couples and such inside. Grab your popcorn and watch the movies alone, no point of dreaming....anymore.
It's more about the years that have passed, for many years I have needlessly suffered having an actual deformed brain - One that didn't go on Tumbler and self-diagnosed, along with actually being fucked over by them, and those years could have potentially been at least decent, maybe even utilized.

Those years were the time where I had dreams and hopes, now that I have matured the realization of this reality has truly gotten over me.

There's nothing currently in theaters worth watching. The real tragedy is having no one to go on romantic picnics with.

I don't think it's spoiled to not like where your life is at, I don't think it's spoiled to think it's important that your life gets better.
I don't have a problem with complaining really, it's more about claiming you're THE biggest victim, you know - lack of proportions, like many
western degenerates seem to have embraced after being fattened with abundance.

It's more about the years that have passed, for many years I have needlessly suffered having an actual deformed brain - One that didn't go on Tumbler and self-diagnosed, along with actually being fucked over by them, and those years could have potentially been at least decent, maybe even utilized.

Those years were the time where I had dreams and hopes, now that I have matured the realization of this reality has truly gotten over me.
More years will pass, more suffer will come to you, you are on the right path at least, you don't have false hope and delusion that something will come , or things will get better and just try, and all those shitty bluepilled advices.

There's nothing currently in theaters worth watching. The real tragedy is having no one to go on romantic picnics with.
When I said somebody this was included, not just friends.
Btw picnics might be terrible - The ants just bug you and it's really annoying.

Fuck imagine having someone to call and say "Hey lets watch this movie an after that we can go eat something and walk a little to look the city lights" imagine having someone to have this moments, fuck man, no one will ever understand what we pass :feelsrope:

More years will pass, more suffer will come to you, you are on the right path at least, you don't have false hope and delusion that something will come , or things will get better and just try, and all those shitty bluepilled advices.
I'm not ruling out the possibility of improving, but I prefer to be realistic. A few days ago I just fucking lost it, almost went mental, and it was then that I realized - Ain't no talking ALONE going to change reality, you gotta fucking fight and work, or at least do something even if you're lucky.
This bitter pill kept me wide awake, you have to try - But nobody fucking guarantees you will actually succeed. You and I stand on the bloody corpses of the past, other people that have not seen salvation in their times might be the reason for our current "better" reality, but they had no hope - We are the ones to benefit from it.
Fuck imagine having someone to call and say "Hey lets watch this movie an after that we can go eat something and walk a little to look the city lights" imagine having someone to have this moments, fuck man, no one will ever understand what we pass :feelsrope:
I mean this alone isn't a sign of being a martyr in itself, but it sure isn't great either.
My thread mostly focuses on the past - the dark times when others were actually the ones to blame, or at least to a degree.

I thought you were dreaming about ER lol