Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just saw a juwtube foid demonstrate sub 8 law

Zod

Zod

Veteran
start of by rejecting some pathetic curry jfl

20200607 123649

continue with being unimpressed by a sub 8 chadlite

20200607 123801

and start drooling over a 10/10 hyperChad

20200607 123907

It's over

Sheen like 5/10 at best and that’s with makeup

Jesus Christ. And I don't think I would even look half as good as the second guy with all the surgeries in the world

IT'S OVER

notice how foids mouths open when they see chad, ready to take his cock it seems :feelsseriously:

And she looks like she is a 4/10 without fakeup.

Even when covered in make-up she's mediocre looking, yet only goes for Uberchads. Clown world

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

FUUUUUUUUU-

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In the second pic you captured her look of disgust looking at a 7/10 Chadlite. How can a 4/10 like me or the rest of us stand a chance? It's so over!!! Sub8 is real. 90/10 rule is real.

I feel like people here underrate girls looks a lot, I think she’s is pretty good looking. It just feels like a cope rating people below their psl imo

I feel like people here underrate girls looks a lot, I think she’s is pretty good looking. It just feels like a cope rating people below their psl imo
I agree. Not worshipping but she is pretty.

Just a piece of trash slut like all women

I need link to this shit

Cope, she looks quite attractive
Foidworship iq
Look beyond her fakeup. She has ugly eyes. Totally caked which means she has ugly face. Potato head and face shape. Shes below average.

She isn't ugly but it's just funny seeing a girl like that practically disregard a guy much better looking than her.
And you also have to take into account the lighting and makeup in that video, for all we know she could look like a complete ghoul without it.

Basic looking makeup maxxed foid that's like 5.5 wants chad only, such a surprise