Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw a deformed looking foid with a HTN

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
Holy fucking shit this is the average looksmatched couple in 2024 about 20 minutes ago a couple walked by me while i was in the car the foid literally looked like Quisimodo if he was a foid and 5 stone overweight and the guy was atleast HTN facially and around 5`11 he had a sharp jawline aswell
Quisimodo for reference
the hunchback of notre dame disney GIF

Hypergamy at its finest

Juggernaut law taken to it's logical extreme

Holy fucking shit this is the average looksmatched couple in 2024 about 20 minutes ago a couple walked by me while i was in the car the foid literally looked like Quisimodo if he was a foid and 5 stone overweight and the guy was atleast HTN facially and around 5`11 he had a sharp jawline aswell
Quisimodo for reference
Sure it wasn’t Zoe? :feelskek:

@Sheogorath

Buddy every second guy on my Tinder looks like this and drives a BMW and is at least 185cm
Screenshot20240628 141819

My Acc is 6 hours old and i have well over 2500 matches in GERMANY

I should off myself already
Looking like this as a 19 yo seems to be a basic requirement these days:

Screenshot20240628 184627

I was NOT expecting this, i knew it would go hard but this is not a 0.1% guy - its the majority.

Average height also seems to be 6'5.

Btw: A LOT of these "Chads" are creepy, especially the seemingly rich ones with the Lamborghini, Business suits and Rolex, like they get to the point instantly.

Screenshot20240628 185224

This guy is a 22 yo Investment Banker who also is a Entropeneur, loves animals and is gymmaxxed.

And its not just him, these guys are fast - like you better give then your number no talking around.

I got a 30 yo Tech CEO with a Bugatti and a verified Profil who started it of with "Ok Ill be your boyfriend"

Looking like this as a 19 yo seems to be a basic requirement these days:

View attachment 1188724
I was NOT expecting this, i knew it would go hard but this is not a 0.1% guy - its the majority.

Average height also seems to be 6'5.

Btw: A LOT of these "Chads" are creepy, especially the seemingly rich ones with the Lamborghini, Business suits and Rolex, like they get to the point instantly.

View attachment 1188725
This guy is a 22 yo Investment Banker who also is a Entropeneur, loves animals and is gymmaxxed.

And its not just him, these guys are fast - like you better give then your number no talking around.

I got a 30 yo Tech CEO with a Bugatti and a verified Profil who started it of with "Ok Ill be your boyfriend"
the epithet "creepy" only holds true for us brocel

the epithet "creepy" only holds true for us brocel
To me they are, but Im not a Modern Women i cant tell.

Also these white guys dont even think, i got it verified but its reaaally hard to verify, still THE ASIANS bro, like the chinks that I swiped instantly started it off with:
"Fake"
"You are a bot"
"Go ahead and give me your insta"

Like them Asians (all gymmaxxed with Master degrees btw) like they INSTANTLY know no blonde Stacy would ever match with them .

To me they are, but Im not a Modern Women i cant tell.

Also these white guys dont even think, i got it verified but its reaaally hard to verify, still THE ASIANS bro, like the chinks that I swiped instantly started it off with:
"Fake"
"You are a bot"
"Go ahead and give me your insta"

Like them Asians (all gymmaxxed with Master degrees btw) like they INSTANTLY know no blonde Stacy would ever match with them .
blackpill always hid itself in plain sight

Welcome to the current day

For babies and nurturing and emotional support for the men. Why do you think we feel down? Because we got no girl, thats what the girl is for, she makes us feel better

Damn, looking at those guys pisses me off.

Quisimodo for reference
you’ll aren’t gonna talk about the fact the fucking ugly foid chose someone above her looksmatch This makes me so mad