Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a couple holding hands

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
They were walking into Starbucks.

the foid looked just like my oneitis before she turned into a tattooed normie wannabe thug tiktoker whore. It almost made me cry. She was so cute (no simp)
I will never have this.
It’s over.

Literally kept from living a good life because of a camera
Camerawise involuntary celibate

go and grab the foids other hand

Literally kept from living a good life because of a camera
Camerawise involuntary celibate
Nah. And shitty weather too. I can only take good pics in the summer. And even then they’d be aspie pics. I don’t know to take good ones even if I had a professional camera.

Nah. And shitty weather too. I can only take good pics in the summer. And even then they’d be aspie pics. I don’t know to take good ones even if I had a professional camera.
life is over because its january and not june right now (suicide only option)

Nothing you can do about it except move on my dude.:feelsbadman: Foids will be foids, we just have to cope and move on

dude im legit caging
"i got mogged by the photovoltaic lens in my iPhone"
I said I don’t have friends either. Any pic I would take would be an aspie one of me in my basement.

Just to remember, OP got 60 matches on tinder in 3 days and 2 foids wanted to sleep in his house, but he refused to let them come there

I said I don’t have friends either. Any pic I would take would be an aspie one of me in my basement.
"I want a gf but the stairs out of my basement are completely mogging me right now"

Intellau_Celistic

Just to remember, OP got 60 matches on tinder in 3 days and 2 foids wanted to sleep in his house, but he refused to let them come there
I already said those bitches would have to pay me to fuck them. I have as much attraction for ugly bitches as I have for men (none).

i’m going to a party next week full of good looking foids so i’ll actually be attracted to them. I’m hoping I can ascend. But even then it would just be a hookup because it’s far away from where I live.

I already said those bitches would have to pay me to fuck them. I have as much attraction for ugly bitches as I have for men (none)
Refusing to get foids that are interested on you, volcel.

i’m going to a party next week full of good looking foids so i’ll actually be attracted to them. I’m hoping I can ascend. But even then it would just be a hookup because it’s far away from where I live.
''Ascend'' JFL, you are not incel to begin with

I'm really on edge when that happens
If the guy decided to act tough for his girlfriend I would probably go autism mode and knock his teeth out

just fucking cage at this forum in 2020

Refusing to get foids that are interested on you, volcel.
They weren’t, they literally called me an incel in normie language. And idgaf, I have standards. Both whales and Stacys hate me because i’m socially inept so I can go for better women.
''Ascend'' JFL, you are not incel to begin with
I never had unpaid sex. You can call me what you want, idgaf about that either

Nigga you made 14 threads just like this :lul:

the camera on my camero taking shots of all this dinero

Nothing you can do about it except move on my dude.:feelsbadman: Foids will be foids, we just have to cope and move on
You’re right, although it can be very difficult at times.

What's his excuse then? If it's something like wrong race or wuz already whore, then Volcel and I have ZERO sympathy.