Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw a baldcel get rejected

VST

VST

Banned
-
My boss let me finish early today so I decided to go to the shopping centre and buy some trousers and things that help me cope, as I walk around looking for the store where I wanted to buy the trousers from I saw a jewnose baldcel talking to a legit 8/10 blonde, not going to lie, I got pretty jealous when I saw them. So I slowly walk past them because I wanted to check out that blonde hottie and I hear her say to him "I would've given you my number but.. " (I walked away before she gave him a reason for rejecting him) and I fucking realised that they weren't friends nor partners. The fucking coping baldcel asked for her number LMAO.

Oh man, a PUA caught in-field flaming out.

I saw him again like 5 minutes later approaching another girl and getting shot down. Lmao.

The blackpill will consume him shortly

I saw him again like 5 minutes later approaching another girl and getting shot down. Lmao.

Game Over.

What i look forward to most about norwooding is I can finally give up. Nobody will expect me to try anymore.

What i look forward to most about norwooding is I can finally give up. Nobody will expect me to try anymore.
Legit all males in my family norwooded pretty fucking bad.
Thank fuck for hair transplants.

Legit all males in my family norwooded pretty fucking bad.
Thank fuck for hair transplants.
It's fucked up we have to go to that extent. Unless you're on drugs, the rest of your untransplanted hair will continue to fall out. And we all know about the side effects of the drugs.

It's fucked up we have to go to that extent. Unless you're on drugs, the rest of your untransplanted hair will continue to fall out. And we all know about the side effects of the drugs.
Not all men go fully bald though.

All males in my family stop norwooding at NW3, so a hair transplant is feasible.