Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw a 4/10 normiecuck with a 1/10 midget landwhale on the train

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★★★
I have to commute 1 to 2 hours to my wageslaving daily and today the overcrowded train offered a sight for sore eyes.

This "couple" was playing Pokemon Go and discussing some gay egg hatching stuff.
The dude was a solid 4/10, roughly 5'9" with a recessing hairline. Other than that, he looked quite fit and had a regular normie face.
The "female" on the other hand must have been 4'10" at best and her fat rolls were overflowing everywhere. Even better she reeked of sweat and rotten teeth, and I was about 5m away from them.

Call me volcel if you want but I don't see how anyone would want to fuck that. Not sure it's even physiologically possible to get hard for that.

And the guy was all beta around her, as though she was God's gift to men.
Why di normies debase themselves so hard ?
Are they too stupid to realize how cucked they are or do they simply enjoy this ?
If a 4/10's best hope is that creature, I'll happily stay incel and enjoy my copes.

Hope he chubby chaser and really enjoys it

this is what 2019 looks like out there

JFL if you haven't witnessed an average guy slurpingly making out with an older woman that looks like death incarnate

[BrahmacharyaFuel]

I’d do 4’10” if she was skinny, that’s like the perfect size for a asian foid.

Hole = winner at life episode 999,999,999,999

@deeptroat "Just be disabled 2/10 truecel and run looks/disabilitymatch game, bruh" :feelskek:

I will call you a volcel, thank you very much. & it is psychologically possible to get hard for any non medically deformed hole.

But don't get me wrong, you are justified in being frustrated with such a spectacle as you detailed here.

I will call you a volcel, thank you very much. & it is psychologically possible to get hard for any non medically deformed hole.

But don't get me wrong, you are justified in being frustrated with such a spectacle as you detailed here.
Low iq cope, you can't control what gives you boner, being fat is not only unhealthy but not natural that's why most people won't get boner. We live in fucked up society since 100 years ago nobody would touch fat pigroasties but nowadays even normies have to go for them since average foids are fucking chads daily.

Better to be volcel than cuck fucking fat pigglets since they aren't even human.

Low iq cope, you can't control what gives you boner, being fat is not only unhealthy but not natural that's why most people won't get boner. We live in fucked up society since 100 years ago nobody would touch fat pigroasties but nowadays even normies have to go for them since average foids are fucking chads daily.

Better to be volcel than fucking fat pigglets since they aren't even human.
If you're low T as hell, maybe you're right. A lot of us are low T, so it's all fine. I'm probably low T. But when your masculinity shows, given the opportunity you'd pump and dump pretty much any non transgender female. Thugmaxxed blacks for example, who are high T on average, go for overweight or obese foids at a high rate, ever notice that?

@deeptroat "Just be disabled 2/10 truecel and run looks/disabilitymatch game, bruh" :feelskek:
Cherrypick tbh OP just described the foid as obese stinky roastie, we don't know any details. She probably is NT but lazy without hygiene. If OP had a thing for such types, he would prolly rate her way higher.

Last edited:
I have to commute 1 to 2 hours to my wageslaving daily and today the overcrowded train offered a sight for sore eyes.

This "couple" was playing Pokemon Go and discussing some gay egg hatching stuff.
The dude was a solid 4/10, roughly 5'9" with a recessing hairline. Other than that, he looked quite fit and had a regular normie face.
The "female" on the other hand must have been 4'10" at best and her fat rolls were overflowing everywhere. Even better she reeked of sweat and rotten teeth, and I was about 5m away from them.

Call me volcel if you want but I don't see how anyone would want to fuck that. Not sure it's even physiologically possible to get hard for that.

Are they too stupid to realize how cucked they are or do they simply enjoy this ?
If a 4/10's best hope is that creature, I'll happily stay incel and enjoy my copes.
i feel the same way

I'd rather die than be with a lard beast. Like how could you even get hard for that?

Pokemon Go ER

he would prolly rate her way higher
I gave her 1/10 for having a fronthole but seriously it's completely fucked up for guys to have to swing 3+ points below their looksmatch.

They don't have to. Life is a question of priorities :feelshaha:

The tav for this post should be LifeFuel.
Mere fact that a normie male can be inclose proximity to anything with a vagina without being labelled rapist is a triumph in itself.

Mere fact that a normie male can be inclose proximity to anything with a vagina without being labelled rapist is a triumph in itself
I'm not into bestiality but who am I to judge?
Rather go pet cats in a pet shop, at least they're not disgusting.

cucks gettin more desperate every day

You can only date women 4-5 points lower than you.

send all landwhales back to the ocean

There needs to be a law that states landwhales need to lose their fat within a year or face execution tbh

it is impossible for a man to attain his looksmatch in this day and age

I agree with every word you said.

it is impossible for a man to attain his looksmatch in this day and age
JFL at "ascenders", what is the point of ascension if it is only to get cucked by a used up landwhale who you mog by several points and who will probably divorce rape you, some people do not truly know how over it is.

4'10 seems too short, more like 5ft
she sounds so fat to the point where if she were to get hit by a bus her lard would absorb all the impact and the bus would explode
You sound like a foid who won’t date a man that’s 5’10” because he’s not 6ft. :feelskek: Foids are pretty fucking dumb, read police reports with female witnesses and they will say “He was black and about 5’9”) when in reality he was 6’4”. Nobody can tell 2” of height really, unless they get a measure tape rule.

I wonder if midget pussy feels tighter :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back