Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a 2m tall (6ft8) 60yr old with a NW1-2 ... genetics are everything

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I'm not overestimating his height because I know a guy who's 198cm and that old fuck was about as tall. His hair was grey but about as dense as mine.

And this dude was this fucking tall nowadays, he's probably shrunk over the decades, meaning he was even taller in the past. Imagine being this fucking tall 40+ years ago. He must have mogged everyone in town when he was young.

The only problem with him is that he had a weak chin.

It's all fucking genetics in this world.

Crazy shit man. i think that i am starting to bald

I noticed it last year, but I think it actually started 2+ years ago (since it takes time for you to lose enough hair to notice).

I went from NW0 to almost NW2 in less than 2 years. This is more soul crushing that anything else i've experienced in my life so far.

You should take pics of your hairline from different angles every month or two and compare

Being mogged by old people is ropefuel ngl

Being mogged by old people is ropefuel ngl
So many old people hand mog/wrist mog the living fuck out of me. I always feel like i have girl hands/wrists around old people.

same, I receded a bit in university(fuck that place) and now I'm thinning. luckily it was very dense to begin with so not exactly visible yet. save me pls I'm already doing 5 different hairmaxxing methods. I was gonna do nofap too but I got depressed as fuck

same, I receded a bit in university(fuck that place) and now I'm thinning. luckily it was very dense to begin with so not exactly visible yet. save me pls I'm already doing 5 different hairmaxxing methods. I was gonna do nofap too but I got depressed as fuck
Have you tried fin? Any side effects?

So what have you tried?
castor oil+olive oil treatment for 1 day once a week, watermaxx, headstands, scalp massage, red light comb, no shampoo, vitamin d, more inmeats(gelatin, liver), more fish, less polyunsaturated fats, .2% apple cider vinegar wash after normal water wash, nofap 9 days