Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just sat through a 2 hour bus journey with an empty seat next to me, even though the bus was full

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Although this is a pretty common experience for me, I would have to say this is another incel trait. Today I was on my way to a mandatory psychiatric appointment where if I don't go they cut all my NEETbuxx funding, however the building is really fucking far away from where I live. On my way back from the meeting I sat at the front of the bus behind the driver as per usual to avoid being seen as much by the normies, but this time it got so full that most of the people had to stand and even some close next to me. Here's the thing, they all saw the empty seat next to me and some were even thinking about taking it, but after seeing who they'd sit next to they do an immediate 180 degree turn and did a shitty job at hiding their disgust. This happened on the first day I got out of the house in 3-4 months, I even showered thoroughly before going but guess that didn't work (obviously).

Moral of the story is, do not go out if you are a 1/10 trucel

Brutal ngl. But at least you had more space

i wouldn't want to sit next to a normie anyway

@FACEandLMS

5946a5c

this happens all the time fml

I dunno, dudes usually don't give a fuck. It's just foids who actively avoid sitting next to me.

Brutal, when there's a seat over in class it always happens to be next to mine

Moral of the story is, do not go out if you are a 1/10 trucel
Why? Sitting down without anyone bothering me by sitting next to me sounds GLORIOUS.

The problem with this guy waiting until March 25th to do this is that there's actually a Jan 22nd post about it already
" I feel like my life is that mixed in with the occasional guy that slows in his car to stare slack-jawed in vague horror at me or moves far away in the room if I sit near him "

Why? Sitting down without anyone bothering me by sitting next to me sounds GLORIOUS.
That isn't the point, you get treated like shit everywhere you go no matter what you do. Trucels are the new judes of today's soyciety, anyone claiming otherwise is a brown shirt (CuckTears) or an ignorant fucktard

Similar shit has happened to me on the metro. There were a dozen people standing and the only empty seat was next to me. No one sat there.

I am never in your guys situation because I always voluntarily stand whenever a bus exceeds 50% capacity. This allows me to avoid the dilemma.