Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Samoamaxx

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Over for ricecels :feelshaha:

Why do they care so much about their progeny? "I hope specifically the Asians achieve this and that in the future." I don't understand this level of loyalty to your ethnicity.

Why do they care so much about their progeny? "I hope specifically the Asians achieve this and that in the future." I don't understand this level of loyalty to your ethnicity.
It's humiliating being the shortest weakest most subhuman race.

why does that idiot think only asian men can do gene editing?

why does that idiot think only asian men can do gene editing?
Asains are smart and will be the ones who invent it and they'll studymax and moneymax to afford it.

Holy fuck this is one of the funniest posts from those ricecoper subs I've seen so far

even in this scenario there will be men less desirable by women.
Exactly, ethnic tax always collects, even as a Chad. If everyone was chad, non-white Chads would still get mogged by white chads

Bugs, insects, bee hive, asians are not individuals they are weak pathetic coping short chink niggers

Just be like this guy bro

Samoans are not respected at all they're literally the niggers of Hawaii. I find Samoans stupid, obnoxious, violence and very niggerish in their behavior. Plus their women Are either hideous beyond belief or They can pull off that b b w ethnic brown girl look. If they are going to race mix , it's only going to be for haoles (white men) and the occasional Pōpolo (niggers) Either way, why the fuck do you want to genetically? Mixed with those people they are literally retarded.

What that retard doesn't take into account is that Samoans only ended up like that after thousands of years of population bottlenecks,natural and sexual selection + ample amounts of protein. You cannot height maxx and muscle maxx much if your ancestors were manlets who mostly subsisted on rice and bred like rats.

Samoans are not respected at all they're literally the niggers of Hawaii. I find Samoans stupid, obnoxious, violence and very niggerish in their behavior. Plus their women Are either hideous beyond belief or They can pull off that b b w ethnic brown girl look. If they are going to race mix , it's only going to be for haoles (white men) and the occasional Pōpolo (niggers) Either way, why the fuck do you want to genetically? Mixed with those people they are literally retarded.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: