Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just run ISIS game. 3,000 women are sold on ISIS sex slave market

Barbarianmaxxing is the new looksmaxxing

I laughed way harder than I should have at "just run ISIS game" and "barbarianmaxxing". :feelsbadman: Made me think of the dumb bandits in Skyrim.

The trouble with barbarian life is that it's double-edged though. You may have sex slaves, but odds are also that you'll end up on /watchpeopledie, probably before the sex part.

Last edited:
Sounds badass, I bet being a chad in Syria right now is basically IRL videogames. Honestly would you rather sit in front of a computer and get bullied by asshole inceltears or pick up a machine gun and rape and pillage?

isis is the legit beta uprising.

I can afford one of these slaves. Ironic, a blck guy owning a slave. Also even more ironic that I fought these muslims extremists in the war. I remember actually kinda sympathizing with some of the guys I had to monitor, but they lost me when they started passing around boys and fucking them in the butthole. They also love young girls, llike 8-12 years old. I aint no pedo.

Also loved how the women would automatically run inside whenever any strange male was around.

Hello there agent.

I dreamed so many times about buying a cute young female slave that knowing that there are actually people enjoying it fucking hurts... If i could buy a slave i would have two fucking jobs to afford it as soon as possible. Damn, my life would have meaning.

doubt it, alot of baseless claims are made against isis

doubt it, alot of baseless claims are made against isis
I find it believeable @ sex trafficing because these kinds of organizations will run out of funds quickly and will use desperate measures. But it is odd. I heard they beheaded an ISIS leader because they caught him smoking cigarettes. So if they are so radical, would they really make money from prostitution?

So even ISIS incels get to fucc? holy fuck I am mirin'