Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ruined a bunch of normies days

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Even though I'm an incel I have about 500 friends on Facebook but all of them are just work awuantiances and not really friends.

All I did was post the death spoilers of Avengers Infinity War in big letters. Fucking lol.

Day ruined. No van or bloodshed needed. People commenting on my post angrily just refreshed it in other people's news feeds. Lmao.

Fucking normies and their movies. Im gonna spoil every major movie from now on.

Where the hell do you work?

Screenshots please. Scratch out names and pics.

Was it really worth it? You are gonna be seen as the biggest douchebag now, it's better to do something stealthily.

Was it really worth it? You are gonna be seen as the biggest douchebag now, it's better to do something stealthily.

Yeah I should have been stealthy. I guess I still ha e a personal brand to maintain.

That movie was awful. Just mainstream normie drivel.

Based. I hate Disney's capeshit with a passion.

Fucking normies are such spoiler cry babies, makes wanna go to the nearest theater with a megaphone and spoil that shite

Now you're gonna get beat on street rip

Still risky. What if there's someone on this forum who has me on Facebook and I don't even know it.

Scratch out your own name and pic. How can anyone identify you?

Then post "ALL HAIL THE INCEL REBELLION" and screenshot again pls.

People get really up in arms about spoilers. I remember getting The Last Jedi spoiled for me on 4chan, and while it definitely sucked it didn't ruin my week.

I would be mad about Infinity War spoilers though, since I'm a giant comic book nerd and have been waiting for that movie for years lol.