Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just rope if you can't get a white chick as a black male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Most white girls are hungry for the BBC (especially in European nations) and are tired of continuously getting betabuxed by white males.

If a white male is sub8 and/or manlet, he will be viewed as repulsive to white women. Meanwhile a black man, especially if he's low inhib and with a big dick, will be able to be forgiven for the sin of being sub8.

Attachments

• IMG_1786.JPG
    IMG_1786.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 222
niggers are fakecels in the west

This. Being blackcel is worse than being whitecel

@13k @FACEandLMS @Tellem-T @blackletcel

grabs popcorn

kek i love your anecdotal evidence / JustBeBlackInTheWest

Blackcockworshippill101

Depends. If you don't look and act like a thug then you ain't going to get those white girls who will fuck a guy just cause he is black.

You have to be good looking to get the other white girls.

Depends. If you don't look and act like a thug then you ain't going to get those white girls who will fuck a guy just cause he is black.

You have to be good looking to get the other white girls.
You can be sub8 and fuck white girls.

Most white girls are hungry for the BBC (especially in European nations) and are tired of continuously getting betabuxed by white males.

If a white male is sub8 and/or manlet, he will be viewed as repulsive to white women. Meanwhile a black man, especially if he's low inhib and with a big dick, will be able to be forgiven for the sin of being sub8.

Someone please ban this racebaiting twat.

Someone please ban this racebaiting twat.

Might as well ban the racebaiting ethnics with their "waaah! dem whiteys have it so easy! IT'S OVA FOR ME!!" while you're at it.

Same for fat ricecels, just look at this evidence I googled
Ugly 300x300

high iq post, but it really just boils down to the benifits of being white, if you weren't born white, it's over

white is right

Might as well ban the racebaiting ethnics with their "waaah! dem whiteys have it so easy! IT'S OVA FOR ME!!" while you're at it.

Except there's OkCupid stats (a source that's accepted here when convenient) that shows nonwhites are at a disadvantage. I'd agree that race isn't a deciding factor because... well... a truly unfuckable race would die out very quickly.

Why haven't these racebaiting fucks been banned
Somalis don't count.

My evidence is a Facebook post, not some google search.

Read the comment she posted.
a Facebook post you found with google

GTFO you racebaiting troll retard take your stupid shit elsewhere

Why haven't these racebaiting fucks been banned

a Facebook post you found with google

GTFO you racebaiting troll retard take your stupid shit elsewhere
Most the race baiters are ethnics.

Most the race baiters are ethnics.
No shit-for-brains the ethnic guys are posting the status quo race theory (jbw)

you posting this contradictory crap is the race-baiting, you are the troll you stupid cunt and you need to fuck off

No shit-for-brains the ethnic guys are posting the status quo race theory (jbw)

you posting this contradictory crap is the race-baiting, you are the troll you stupid cunt and you need to fuck off
Race baiting ethnics with their stupid JBW theory must be the ones that fuck off.

JBW because white incels in the West must LEAVE their nations in order to get laid, right?

Frankly only sub-3 whites can be TRUE incels.

"batman my babydaddy" JFL.

all niggers are fakecels

Holy shit can someone ban this faggot? He's been racebaiting daily, at some point enough is enough.
I've already BTFO and silenced you before when we actually debated this, and I disproved all of your claims using facts. At some point you've gotta stop.

Holy shit can someone ban this faggot? He's been racebaiting daily, at some point enough is enough.
I've already BTFO and silenced you before when we actually debated this, and I disproved all of your claims using facts. At some point you've gotta stop.
You did not. You provided Okcupid stats which proved that most people prefer to date intra racially. That is not my point.

Also it's only the ethnics that race bait endlessly.

You did not. You provided Okcupid stats which proved that most people prefer to date intra racially. That is not my point.

Also it's only the ethnics that race bait endlessly.
No, I provided OKCupid stats which proved that the large majority of women prefer to date WHITE MEN, those stats did not show a bias towards intra racial dating.

You then rebutted by saying "B-b-but, OKCupid is only for long term relationships, w-w-what about hookups!?"

Then I posted Tinder stats which showed that every single race but black women highly prefer white men to hook up with, and that every single race but black women have Blacks as their least preferred to hook up with.

No, I provided OKCupid stats which proved that the large majority of women prefer to date WHITE MEN, those stats did not show a bias towards intra racial dating.

That's wrong. Post them again, faggot and you'll easily be disproved. The stats showed that even Asian women are more attracted to repulsive Asian males than white males (which we all know is false).

You then rebutted by saying "B-b-but, OKCupid is only for long term relationships, w-w-what about hookups!?"

Then I posted Tinder stats which showed that every single race but black women highly prefer white men to hook up with, and that every single race but black women have Blacks as their least preferred to hook up with.
That's because the vast majority of Chads are white, dumb faggot. We all know women are very selective when choosing their mates for a hookup and mostly pick +8 males (if they're non black), so obviously they happen to be mostly white.

Also there are way less black men than white men in the West. As a result, white women will not be able to pick as many black men as Chads.

Also there are way less black men than white men in the West. As a result, white women will not be able to pick as many black men as Chads.
Holy shit are you messing with me right now?
Like you're not actually so dumb you don't know how basic statistics work, right?

Jesus christ man nice deflection.
You cannot respond with a proper counterargument.

More white men than black men use tinder, and more white men (than any other non-white or non-black race) are Chads.

@Sadist
Yet ethnics get to complain about JBW all the time.

The nigger lobby is very influential.

You cannot respond with a proper counterargument.

More white men than black men use tinder, and more white men (than any other non-white or non-black race) are Chads.

Yet ethnics get to complain about JBW all the time.

The nigger lobby is very influential.
Like I said, you're misunderstanding how statistics work. They didn't count up all the white people matching and then all the black people matching and then compared the totals, it doesn't make a different how many white users vs black users use the website you knob.

Like I said, you're misunderstanding how statistics work. They didn't count up all the white people matching and then all the black people matching and then compared the totals, it doesn't make a different how many white users vs black users use the website you knob.
They see which race white women are most likely to pic, and it happens to be white since most Chads are white. Simple.

Chad> average black male
Average black male>average white male

Status
Not open for further replies.