Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just rewatched Mulan, it's pretty blackpilled

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I just noticed how Mulan is always trying to peak at Shang, and acts nervous around him. Then when she's bathing in the river and the sub 8 men come along, she is completely disgusted by them.

That's the main reason why I fucking hate Disney films. They always showcase an example for even the ugliest bitches on Earth to get some good looking guy, and it helps women realize that at a young age when they're growing up. Then, when they're 15 and obese, they're like "WheReS my PrinCE cHARmiNg DiSnEy taUghT me thaT i wILL GeT a cHAd."

She is a typical hypocritical asian roastie. In a song the guys were singing about wanting an attractive loyal female, she butts in saying "how about a strong independent woman" or something along those lines while at the same time she wants to be an object used by Shang.

I have said it in r/incels. If girls aren't nervous around you, you aren't good looking

That is the real blackpill women are disgusted by sub 7 men.

Most disney movies are harsh blackpill tbh.

Asian women are the ugliest femoids. To be honest, Mulan is unrealistic. In real life, Mulan would be expecting a 10/10 Chad while being a 0/10 Asian female.

BakaHapa said:
Asian women are the ugliest femoids. To be honest, Mulan is unrealistic. In real life, Mulan would be expecting a 10/10 Chad while being a 0/10 Asian female.

it depends on the asian. filipino femoids are generally solid 7/10s

redcel said:
it depends on the asian. filipino femoids are generally solid 7/10s

To me, i think koreans are the best looking asian famoids.

She is a typical hypocritical asian roastie. In a song the guys were singing about wanting an attractive loyal female, she butts in saying "how about a strong independent woman" or something along those lines while at the same time she wants to be an object used by Shang.
Can't believe it's been 5 years

Can't believe it's been 5 years
Time flies, I watched Mulan again the other day.

Knowing how foids are now I doubt any would do that for their dad these days

Almost everyone in this thread is banned or just inactive

Time flies, I watched Mulan again the other day.

Knowing how foids are now I doubt any would do that for their dad these days
Time sure flies when you're a trucel

Shang only