Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just reminded about the state of my social life

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I was on my electric skateboard through this big park and there was a lot of cookouts and parties going on and I was all alone and I wasn’t height mogged at like 5’10 noooo I was reminded of what I don’t have and I what is expected of me to have at my age of 23. I’m expected to have a social circle to have events with and some sort of relationship with a woman but all I have is myself outside of here. The old couples were just looking in my direction and at me seeing me lonesome and the families were just passing me by all similes and stuff. We all know that if you don’t have a relationship by your mid-twenties you’ll be judged by people you walk by in scenarios like these or anyone who you talk to about your life... especially if ya male. Like @Pengwin thread it’s harder to get into relationships in your later 20s and it’s your fault in peoples eyes. Missing out on social experiences is a big RED flag as a male that your a social disappointment unless ya not sub8 or statusmaxxed to pass off being “mysterious

It's fucking over. All people look at me with derision because I'm nonwhite and short.

I hate how people blame us for this when we just got genetically unlucky, that's all.

If you Cannot ascend or Socialmaxx in your early twenties, it is over, In a matter of fact, if you have no circle after finishing High School, it is over.
I am sorry, buddy boyo.

jfl at incels zooming around on electric skateboards

but I know how you feel op, I used to nightwalk on friday evenings and saw normies going into bars and nearly just jumped into traffic or on to the railway since sometimes it got to me too much

1000th post fellas.
No longer a Bluecel.

The relationships in your youth are always the strongest and the LTRs that result from them always tend to be the strongest and happiest.

Nobody has ever been "mysterious", it's a fucking meme. These dudes are wether gays or are fuckbois to foids who hide it to preserve their value to other Chads.

Its hard to even make new friends because of (((quarantine)))

jfl at incels zooming around on electric skateboards

but I know how you feel op, I used to nightwalk on friday evenings and saw normies going into bars and nearly just jumped into traffic or on to the railway since sometimes it got to me too much
Thats brutal in the summer and winter time... I didn’t even think about that

Brutal, That's why I stay inside.

I was on my electric skateboard through this big park and there was a lot of cookouts and parties going on and I was all alone and I wasn’t height mogged at like 5’10 noooo I was reminded of what I don’t have and I what is expected of me to have at my age of 23. I’m expected to have a social circle to have events with and some sort of relationship with a woman but all I have is myself outside of here. The old couples were just looking in my direction and at me seeing me lonesome and the families were just passing me by all similes and stuff. We all know that if you don’t have a relationship by your mid-twenties you’ll be judged by people you walk by in scenarios like these or anyone who you talk to about your life... especially if ya male. Like @Pengwin thread it’s harder to get into relationships in your later 20s and it’s your fault in peoples eyes. Missing out on social experiences is a big RED flag as a male that your a social disappointment unless ya not sub8 or statusmaxxed to pass off being “mysterious
what is an electric skateboard?

what is an electric skateboard?
BD33E023 506B 4A81 AAC6 C08978BA131B

this and I use a remote control to change the speed I only use it during the late summer and fall it’s something I had for like 3 years

what's wrong with a regular skateboard?
Reminds of the times I tried it in middle school and it led to me being frowned upon and outcasted from the other skateboarders guess I wasn’t cool enough

u need get surgery

Reminds of the times I tried it in middle school and it led to me being frowned upon and outcasted from the other skateboarders guess I wasn’t cool enough
you were too ugly probably

He hit some armed kid with it in a riot and it broke.
:feelsgah:

If you Cannot ascend or Socialmaxx in your early twenties, it is over, In a matter of fact, if you have no circle after finishing High School, it is over.
I am sorry, buddy boyo.