Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JUST REMEMBERED WHY I HATE FUCKING SNAPCHAT

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
I was told to join a shit group chat on snapchat that’s dead af. I accidentally saved some foid text yesterday and today i did it twice again to someone other foid. i was trying to take out the fucking keyboard to avoid that “uglydumbass is typing” notification. I hope i don’t get outed as a creep i unsaved quickly but its so fucking annoying.

i keep swiping away from chat but it just saves peoples messages or does some other shit It’s so fast I fucking hate how it notifies people anything you fucking do. It’s for retards who love to gossip and other shit. The avatars look cringy as shit as well When i look at it i wanna beat the fuck out of it. i decided to delete the shit app and want to delete my acc

Why are you on Snapchat anyway?

If you have Snapchat in 2024 you're a volcel

Why are you on Snapchat anyway?
Just said why. The job told me too. Gonna tell them that i don’t fucking want too at this point.

Only FAGGOTS and WHITE WHORES use that app

If you have Snapchat in 2024 you're a volcel
The job told me to join the shit gc. I downloaded it so they wouldn’t fire me but i’ll fucking delete the app and never show up again

Just said why. The job told me too. Gonna tell them that i don’t fucking want too at this point.
I see. Is it a requirement or a choice?

idk wtf a snapchat is

is it like a snapcat

I see. Is it a requirement or a choice?
They didn’t even say which. They just told me “Download snapchat and join this group chat” and my awkward ass couldn’t say anything cuz im worried they’ll be pissed and they were watching me the whole time

They didn’t even say which. They just told me “Download snapchat and join this group chat” and my awkward ass couldn’t say anything cuz im worried they’ll be pissed and they were watching me the whole time
Don't use it and see if they bring it up at work