Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just remembered that there is no hope for us subhumans

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
I was never approached my whole life, never made friends. Always had insecurities throughout my life and was socially inept. People more attractive than me didn't even have to try to make friends, they just came to them. It's so fucking painful knowing I will never find happiness realizing the truth of the world. I wish I could have grown up not having to worry about my looks or my height but god wanted me to suffer and said fuck you.

Adding on to this: If you're ugly you need to go out of your way to make friends, if you're attractive you will simply be approached and if that doesn't happen you'll have all the confidence in the world to even talk to somebody because nobody laughs at how subhuman you are

People more attractive than me didn't even have to try to make friends, they just came to them.
If you're ugly you need to go out of your way to make friends,
Depending of the case people aren't even going to pretend to not having disgust of us.