Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just remembered my first rejection in grade 9

Foreheadcel

Foreheadcel

Banned
-
In my biology class there was this 5/10 girl I was crushing on hard. The entire first half of the school year I tried to sit by her every class. Halfway through the year I told her she was cute and she said "umm okay haha" and then 2 normies in front of me turned around and my face flushed.

After that? It was over. Twitch stream at lunch, LoL, csgo. I made no effort to be a person anymore.

Fuck my life

RIP. At least you took a chance though tbh.

yea same here. she was my looksmatch (kinda) maybe 1 point higher than me, she was really similar to me in a lot of things i thought she was going to be with me forever. but she didn't give a shit about me, now she's suckin high tier normie dick while i rot and die

yea same here. she was my looksmatch (kinda) maybe 1 point higher than me, she was really similar to me in a lot of things i thought she was going to be with me forever. but she didn't give a shit about me, now she's suckin high tier normie dick while i rot and die
Same shit. Honestly it's been 5 years and I'm still not over her and still orbit her social media like a fucking cuck. I'm a failure

Same shit. Honestly it's been 5 years and I'm still not over her and still orbit her social media like a fucking cuck. I'm a failure
i'm pretty sure she doesn't remember my name, maybe my face a bit and we are still here obsessing about them lmao

You weren't pre-selected. Its over boyo. :feelsrope:

i'm pretty sure she doesn't remember my name, maybe my face a bit and we are still here obsessing about them lmao
Yeah lol it's so fucking over. She was rare as fuck too, red hair, blue eyes, ill never have a chance like that again. It's all downhill from here

Having a crush as a sub 8 male is brutal

My first rejection was in the 7th grade. Looking back, I asked her out like such a loser and was just repeating what I saw on TV because my whore mother never taught me how to interact with women.

It was the day before summer vacation and I had pussied out of talking to her every time I thought about it, but I decided it was now or never that day since it was the last day of school. I said "hey I'm going to catch a movie this weekend, do you want to come with?"

She looked at me like I was a monster (her eyes got wide) and started immediately fumbling over her words and I could tell she was looking for an excuse to say no. She said "Oh, uh, um.....I'm in trouble so I can't go anywhere." JFL. I just said "ok" and walked away because that was what I expected to happen. I asked around about her after we got out of school and apparently she was already dating this thugmaxxed Tyrone at our school (predominantly black school BTW so thugmaxxed Tyrones were a dime a dozen, I was probably the only nerdmaxxer there).

Never even began.

Same shit here it's been fucking ages since I last talked with her, she has a chad boyfriend. I fucking want to blow my brains out when I see their pictures on social media.