Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just remembered my elementary school crush calling me ugly

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★
It was 20+ years ago when I was 8 or 9. It was an arts and crafts class and we had to make a painting of a vase or somehing. I looked at my crush's painting and thought it would be funny to neg her so I said "Tbh, your painting is ugly :)" she said "Tbh, you're ugly >:(" I felt dejected and had no comeback to that. Kids are cruel. It was over before it began.

Similar thing happened to me at 9, she was my first crush. Entire class played chasing and she couldnt catch me and she cursed me. I was laughing but my heart was broken.

Similar thing happened to me at 9, she was my first crush. Entire class played chasing and she couldnt catch me and she cursed me. I was laughing but my heart was broken.

There was some Becky in my elementary school who liked to insult me by calling me ugly and poor. In general i usually had positive experiences with girls before hitting puberty but she was one of the main exceptions. What a cunt.
Entire class played chasing and she couldnt catch me and she cursed me.
JFL, Classic woman moment

There was some Becky in my elementary school who liked to insult me by calling me ugly and poor. In general i usually had positive experiences with girls before hitting puberty but she was one of the main exceptions. What a cunt.

JFL, Classic woman moment
There was a girl like that in my class too. I was wondering what the fuck her problem was, she had always hated me and me alone for no reason. I was reasonably liked by others except her.

It was 20+ years ago when I was 8 or 9. It was an arts and crafts class and we had to make a painting of a vase or somehing. I looked at my crush's painting and thought it would be funny to neg her so I said "Tbh, your painting is ugly :)" she said "Tbh, you're ugly >:(" I felt dejected and had no comeback to that. Kids are cruel. It was over before it began.
Happaned to me. My friend ran up to her told her I liked her and if she would date me and she said. No your shorter than me and ugly