Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just remembered how much I am missing out

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
All my cousins have been in multiple relationships.
The second oldest is turning 30 this year and I got invited to his birthday party but I don't know if I want to go.
All I see is them holding their SO in their arms and I end drinking and passing out.
What's the point...

It honestly depends on how well you react to staring at the void

just don't drink theory :feelsthink:

most of my cousins are prob virgins. Most live far from me so i dont really know

Envy the guys who get ONS with 7+ girls, not the guys who play cleanup for 4s and 5s.

This is one of the reasons why i'm very thankfull that i was born into a rather small family.

So glad I'll likely be dead before I have to experience more things like this.

Imagine being like 14-15 and walking home with your girlfriend to plow her. That is what everyone who walked home from school experienced where I live except for me and this manlet ricecel. We were the only ones without a gf. I can only imagine the dopamine high this gives you. You're brain has zero depression, anxiety, and it is working optimally to it's full potential.

I remember once when I was invited to a bachelor party, and I decided to go.

It wasn’t until afterward that I realized I was only invited to the bachelor party to help pay for the limo.

I wasn’t even invited to the fucking wedding. They probably didn’t want my fat, bald, pathetic, ugly ass in the pictures.

All my cousins have been in multiple relationships.
The second oldest is turning 30 this year and I got invited to his birthday party but I don't know if I want to go.
All I see is them holding their SO in their arms and I end drinking and passing out.
What's the point...

To be fair. It is your family and at least you get invited to something.