Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just remembered a brutal memory

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
It was 2 years ago, during the 9th grade before I knew about the black pill. In my province 9th grade is considered the final year of middle school, and this event happened on my graduation day for middle school. Basically, everyone was getting called up to the front to revive their certificate and awards while everyone cheered them on. When I walked up to the stage, the whole room went quiet. Nobody knew who I was and probably didn’t want to because of my face. It felt humiliating. The whole walk up to the stage and then finding my seat again I was dying inside, not a SINGLE person clapped their hands or said anything, instead they all just ignored me like I wasn’t even there. Right after I found my seat and sat down, this tall chad got called up and the gymnasium went from quiet enough that you could hear a pin drop to loud enough that you wouldn’t know if you were actually in a school graduation or a music concert. I’m telling you even the kids from the lower grades who never even met this guy or knew about him were clapping and cheering for him so hard just because he’s a chad. What a fucked up world this is.

Big mistake, send it by snail mail. Trucels don’t have pic in yearbooks.

My parents was absent during my kindergarten graduation ceremony.

It was 2 years ago, during the 9th grade before I knew about the black pill. In my province 9th grade is considered the final year of middle school, and this event happened on my graduation day for middle school. Basically, everyone was getting called up to the front to revive their certificate and awards while everyone cheered them on. When I walked up to the stage, the whole room went quiet. Nobody knew who I was and probably didn’t want to because of my face. It felt humiliating. The whole walk up to the stage and then finding my seat again I was dying inside, not a SINGLE person clapped their hands or said anything, instead they all just ignored me like I wasn’t even there. Right after I found my seat and sat down, this tall chad got called up and the gymnasium went from quiet enough that you could hear a pin drop to loud enough that you wouldn’t know if you were actually in a school graduation or a music concert. I’m telling you even the kids from the lower grades who never even met this guy or knew about him were clapping and cheering for him so hard just because he’s a chad. What a fucked up world this is.
LOL; When I went up ONE person went 'Wooo' as a a joke. That's a happy memory in my head because I was already being bullied and $hit.

That's because they could sense your misogynistic personality. Duh.

This is one of the main reasons why i don't get good grades by choice. Every year my school has this event where students who get good grades are called in to take pictures in front of 150+ judgemental extroverted neurotypical normalfags

This is why I skipped my graduation

I dont need more suifuel in my life

What's a graduation?

That's because they could sense your misogynistic personality. Duh.
yea foids and normies have a 6th sense third eye and they can see if your an incel by looking in your soul with their third eye

I bombed my graduation in gta5