Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just remember this commentary when cucks say "I see ugly guys with beautiful wives/gf all the time"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

I don't get it.

And they also have more testosterone which leads to more aggression, his brain must be 80% Soy, 10% Tyrone sauce, and 10% Pokémon Switch.

Chads get away with beating their wives because women do everything for them and lowkey love it tbh

I don't get it.
He is saying that the experiment wont be valid because you will find tons of chads and chadlites with wives and gf's, but ugly men with partners you almost wont find any, so the statistic will be unbalanced in favor of just one side, this contradicts that old saying from cucks "but I see ugly guys with wives and gf's all the fucking time".

He is saying that the experiment wont be valid because you will find tons of chads and chadlites with wives and gf's, but ugly men with partners you almost wont find any, so the statistic will be unbalanced in favor of just one side, this contradicts that old saying from cucks "but I see ugly guys with wives and gf's all the fucking time".
Thank you...sorry for being low iq

If a woman ever settles down with a betabuxxer she constantly mistreats them anyway.

I never see any ulgy guy with a pretty gf/wife.

The people who say this are liars

Btw, carreful, OP is braziliansigma, a flooder on IT

Last edited:
what normies perceive as ugly men is completely different to what real ugly men look like.. It is actually quite interesting though. I have hung around a lot of chads and chadlites through my life and everytime they talked about ugly guys, or pointed one out just to tell me " u arent that ugly" or " look at that guy hes pretty ugly" yet when im literally looking at the guys they pointed out they look average as fuck. meanwhile im on the bottom of the fucking barrel.

my point is, people who are highly attractive usually perceive average guys as "ugly" which in reality that is not true.
That, and true ugly guys try to make themselves scarce as possible to avoid all of the bullshit and how society treats ugly males.