Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just remember that soycucks have everything backwards

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Maslow pyramid

most people have probably seen this image. its called maslows hierarchy of needs.
its pretty simple. the things at the bottom are the most important and the things are the top are the least important. you need food and water much more than you need the achieve create activities.
its pretty logical, right?

i assume most people here have food, water and shelter. so next up is security and safety, most people probably have these. so next is sex and friends. this is where people on this forum stop usually.

logically we are supposed to get sex and friends before we can progress to the next step
and this is where soycocks have everything backwards. they want us to just skip this step and take the next 2, the ones at the top. they expect us to feel confident and accomplished. they expect us to be creative and have hobbies.

but this is obviously not how it works. you cant start looking for sex if you dont have food or water, and you cant start looking a feeling of accomplishment before you have sex.

you first learn to crawl, then walk, then run. these people literally want us to run before we walk. this isent how it works.

It's over for us essentially

View attachment 331367

most people have probably seen this image. its called maslows hierarchy of needs.
its pretty simple. the things at the bottom are the most important and the things are the top are the least important. you need food and water much more than you need the achieve create activities.

i assume most people here have food, water and shelter. so next up is security and safety, most people probably have these. so next is sex and friends. this is where people on this forum stop usually.

logically we are supposed to get sex and friends before we can progress to the next step
and this is where soycocks have everything backwards. they want us to just skip this step and take the next 2, the ones at the top. they expect us to feel confident and accomplished. they expect us to be creative and have hobbies.

but this is obviously not how it works. you cant start looking for sex if you dont have food or water, and you cant start looking a feeling of accomplishment before you have sex.

you first learn to crawl, then walk, then run. these people literally want us to run before we walk. this isent how it works.
I actually lacked the security/safety thing for many years where I used to live, world was a confusing place as an autist & still is but not as much now, it's just bizarre now.

Just skip steps lol, as if.

It's interesting that the peak is referred to as self-fulfillment when that is the area that produces the greatest benefit to humanity at large. Men stalling out in the middle before eventually sliding down aren't going to build, maintain or create anything.

View attachment 331367

I have a waifu, does that count?

It seems that I only gotten to the purple and green