Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just religionmaxx bro

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
The virgin incel vs the chad volcel miserable hates life 33710625

More like virgin incel vs people who are brainwashed by society that god actually exists..

Virgin incel vs incel in denial

Religion is cope.

God is a social concept "You must do X,Y, and Z or burn in hell for an eternity!!!
….
Now give us money."

Jfl

@StormlitAqua , get over here.

HAHAHA.

Mega cope from retarded Christcucks, probably from /pol/. Most of these Christcuck LARPers are just as ugly as incels, except they choose to cope by pretending their celibacy is voluntary. DOOS VULT! :soy::soy::soy:

@StormlitAqua , get over here.
Being religious has not helped me ascend in any real way, though it has gotten me to be around a few 20+ virgin girls. There basically isn't any girls in my traditional church. It's life. The only way I will ascend is through the church... virgin women don't exist anywhere else.

I really like being at church and in the church, people are very friendly and they are all very smart. The old ladies are lovely and the old guys are funny and based. The young guys like me are all right wing traditionalists. The young women? Well they don't exist... they're not in the church mostly SMH.

I recommend Christianity to anyone, incel or not. Eternal salvation should be important to everyone.

Just Pedomax Theory
Never thought I'd defend the katholisch this close to the anniversary of the Reformation, but.... Catholic priests molest a 1/3 the rate of non-catholic priests. Or to put it another way: you are 3-times more likely to be molested by the average person than a catholic priest.

------

This Fucking Thread SMH

Being religious has not helped me ascend in any real way, though it has gotten me to be around a few 20+ virgin girls. There basically isn't any girls in my traditional church. It's life. The only way I will ascend is through the church... virgin women don't exist anywhere else.

I really like being at church and in the church, people are very friendly and they are all very smart. The old ladies are lovely and the old guys are funny and based. The young guys like me are all right wing traditionalists. The young women? Well they don't exist... they're not in the church mostly SMH.

I recommend Christianity to anyone, incel or not. Eternal salvation should be important to everyone.

The young Christian women are all fucking Tyrones and Chads. When they're done and used up, they'll come back, repent, become born-again virgins and marry a good Christian betabuxx. Either that or they just lie about their virginity all along like how Mary did. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HAHAHA.

Mega cope from retarded Christcucks, probably from /pol/. Most of these Christcuck LARPers are just as ugly as incels, except they choose to cope by pretending their celibacy is voluntary. DOOS VULT! :soy::soy::soy:

The young Christian women are all fucking Tyrones and Chads. When they're done and used up, they'll come back, repent, become born-again virgins and marry a good Christian betabuxx. Either that or they just lie about their virginity all along like how Mary did. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm going to ignore the blasphemous comment, but address the other part:

Of course Christian women prefer good looking men. All women do, and I never denied that lookism does not occur in the church. I have lost out on women to multiple other good looking Christian men due to my subpar looks. They do do what you say alot because women never mature mentally past adolescence, so they will always justify their actions no matter what. Christian men such as myself need to stop enabling this sluttery by betabuxing (we seem to be going in the right direction). We should forgive them for their sin, but that doesn't mean we should marry them.

Of course Christian women prefer good looking men. All women do, and I never denied that lookism does not occur in the church. I have lost out on women to multiple other good looking Christian men due to my subpar looks. They do do what you say alot because women never mature mentally past adolescence, so they will always justify their actions no matter what. Christian men such as myself need to stop enabling this sluttery by betabuxing (we seem to be going in the right direction). We should forgive them for their sin, but that doesn't mean we should marry them.

Bro my intention isn't to offend you, I just despise those charlatan priests who bluepill men and lull them into accepting a terrible life of betabuxxing and cuckery for a whore. I appreciate your good nature but forgiving those sluts at all is the wrong step. Forgiveness is the first step on the path to acceptance. While you might be strong enough to reject those foid whores even after you forgive them, other Christian men won't be so strong.

This is why I don't like Christianity, millionaire pastors heading megachurches who try to get men like you and I to marry used up sloppy foids who have ridden the cock carousel, who still cheat on men in marriage, all while absolving these women of any responsibility whatsoever.

honestly I don’t know what is worse between Christianity and Islam. if I had to choose maybe I would prefer Islam.

Never thought I'd defend the katholisch this close to the anniversary of the Reformation, but.... Catholic priests molest a 1/3 the rate of non-catholic priests. Or to put it another way: you are 3-times more likely to be molested by the average person than a catholic priest.

------

This Fucking Thread SMH

zettacope boyo. I grew up in a christian religion and it didn't do shit.

Sure, let's forget about all the mass kiddie rape scandals by Christian pedophiles (priests).

zettacope boyo. I grew up in a christian religion and it didn't do shit.
IT-level reading comprehension. Read the first line of my post again, brainlet ---> Being religious has not helped me ascend in any real way.

I was going to say the same thing.
Sure, let's forget about all the mass kiddie rape scandals by Christian pedophiles (priests).
Reposting: Catholic priests molest a 1/3 the rate of non-catholic priests. Or to put it another way: you are 3-times more likely to be molested by the average person than a catholic priest.

There is a super-easy fix for any molestation for catholic priests though, and its to allow marriage. LCMS pastors can... Luther was right again.

Bro my intention isn't to offend you, I just despise those charlatan priests who bluepill men and lull them into accepting a terrible life of betabuxxing and cuckery for a whore. I appreciate your good nature but forgiving those sluts at all is the wrong step. Forgiveness is the first step on the path to acceptance. While you might be strong enough to reject those foid whores even after you forgive them, other Christian men won't be so strong.

This is why I don't like Christianity, millionaire pastors heading megachurches who try to get men like you and I to marry used up sloppy foids who have ridden the cock carousel, who still cheat on men in marriage, all while absolving these women of any responsibility whatsoever.

Endless and reasonless forgiveness is a required tenet of Christianity, no way around it. As God sacrificed his only Son for all of our countless sins, we are to forgive others unconsequently. Sorry. Again, forgiveness /= enabling sin, just Christian forgiveness. You can forgive someone and chastise them at the same time, I've done it to IRL foids in the past. Most traditional men know this. See the paragraph below... you and everyone else who criticizes me always criticizes the lowest common denominator of Christians instead of the trad ones like myself.

You looking at megachurches for opinions on Christianity is like looking at rap "music" if you had never heard music before. All you'd see is a bunch of chimps mumbing... you'd hate it, call it talentless, criticize it, all that nonsense. I recommend delving into traditional churches (as I stated MANY times in this thread and millions of times on this forum) such as the LCMS, Catholics, or orthodox. To go back to our relation, we are technical death metal if you'd never heard music. We are in-depth, full of skill and talent, and true to music. Rap has no musical value (does not include the three tenets of music: melody, harmony, and rhythm, only has rhythm), but techdeath does. Megachurches have no christian teaching (they preach prosperity gospel and not the Resurrection Gospel) and traditional churches do. Investigate these before you criticize.

IT-level reading comprehension. Read the first line of my post again, brainlet ---> Being religious has not helped me ascend in any real way.

Reposting: Catholic priests molest a 1/3 the rate of non-catholic priests. Or to put it another way: you are 3-times more likely to be molested by the average person than a catholic priest.

Endless and reasonless forgiveness is a required tenet of Christianity, no way around it. As God sacrificed his only Son for all of our countless sins, we are to forgive others unconsequently. Sorry. Again, forgiveness /= enabling sin, just Christian forgiveness. You can forgive someone and chastise them at the same time, I've done it to IRL foids in the past. Most traditional men know this. See the paragraph below... you and everyone else who criticizes me always criticizes the lowest common denominator of Christians instead of the trad ones like myself.

You looking at megachurches for opinions on Christianity is like looking at rap "music" if you had never heard music before. All you'd see is a bunch of chimps mumbing... you'd hate it, call it talentless, criticize it, all that nonsense. I recommend delving into traditional churches (as I stated MANY times in this thread and millions of times on this forum) such as the LCMS, Catholics, or orthodox. To go back to our relation, we are technical death metal if you'd never heard music. We are in-depth, full of skill and talent, and true to music. Rap has no musical value (does not include the three tenets of music: melody, harmony, and rhythm, only has rhythm), but techdeath does. Megachurches have no christian teaching (they preach prosperity gospel and not the Resurrection Gospel) and traditional churches do. Investigate these before you criticize.

I read your whole post boyo. It's a yottacope because you claim that it's nice being around females and might help you ascend.

There is a super-easy fix for any molestation for catholic priests though, and its to allow marriage. LCMS pastors can... Luther was right again.

Cope.

Good response! I learned alot from this thanks! Thanks for either agreeing or disagreeing with me in a clear and dignified way. You couldn't even pretend to make an argument with falsified stats or whatever. You couldn't even bother to respect me enough to post SOMETHING in response or not bother at all. You literally just posted cope because you are a retard.

Mods won't clean up this low-effort spam but I will report it nonetheless.

I can't worship a God that's put me in the miserable perdicament I'm in. I've heard all of it before. "It's a test to see if you can prevail and love God despite your miserable lot in life". Bullshit. To my mind, it's far more likely that the Chad, who gets everything he could want from God loves and worships said God, than that the incel who was sent into a life of misery and loneliness does. Is it then fair that God, because of this, damns the incel who curses his name to hell and ascends the Chad who praises him to heaven?

I can't worship a God that's put me in the miserable perdicament I'm in. I've heard all of it before. "It's a test to see if you can prevail and love God despite your miserable lot in life". Bullshit. To my mind, it's far more likely that the Chad, who gets everything he could want from God loves and worships said God, than that the incel who was sent into a life of misery and loneliness does. Is it then fair that God, because of this, damns the incel who curses his name to hell and ascends the Chad who praises him to heaven?

First sentence is where you are wrong. Your entire argument is based off of a false premise... that God made you incel. Most low-IQ atheists blame their problems erroneously on God because they have no moral compass to justify why bad things happen to anyone. God sent his Son to save us, including you. His kingdom is not of this earth... he has given you entrance to the perfect Heavenly Kingdom for free! This suffering on earth is a mere prick. You have made the false equivalency that you suffer here = God hates you. God loves his creation more than anything else.

Anyways, suffering is caused from the effects of The Fall, known as Original Sin. God does not pick people and say... "oh he's gonna suffer for 25 years as an incel then die randomly"... That's the work of Original Sin. This sin we're born with makes us ugly and sinful. God offered a basically free way to fix this. You're just being a whiny baby because you do not get exactly what you want when you want it.

Life is not a zero-sum game. Some have it better, some have it worse, and that is not God's doing... there is no scriptural justification for it.

First sentence is where you are wrong. Your entire argument is based off of a false premise... that God made you incel. Most low-IQ atheists blame their problems erroneously on God because they have no moral compass to justify why bad things happen to anyone. God sent his Son to save us, including you. His kingdom is not of this earth... he has given you entrance to the perfect Heavenly Kingdom for free! This suffering on earth is a mere prick. You have made the false equivalency that you suffer here = God hates you. God loves his creation more than anything else.

Anyways, suffering is caused from the effects of The Fall, known as Original Sin. God does not pick people and say... "oh he's gonna suffer for 25 years as an incel then die randomly"... That's the work of Original Sin. This sin we're born with makes us ugly and sinful. God offered a basically free way to fix this. You're just being a whiny baby because you do not get exactly what you want when you want it.

Life is not a zero-sum game. Some have it better, some have it worse, and that is not God's doing... there is no scriptural justification for it.

Eh, there is no way to corner the theist because no matter what, he has two thousand years of excuse making to rely on. If God is fair and all powerful, why does such injustice exist? Isn't God the supposed creator of everything, while at the same time being all knowing? Doesn't that mean that he knew full well that I'd exist when creating earth, and doesn't that mean he's directly responsible for my existence? How can he subject someone he "loves" to so much misery? If my existence is outside his control, as you say, then God is indeed impotent, making him not so much of a God afterall. Inbefore muh 'man is a fallen creature' argument. It doesn't add up and you know it doesn't. God knew full well what he created when he created us, if the biblical account is to believed. For the record, I've read the entire bible and used to be a christian until I was around the age of 8

Eh, there is no way to corner the theist because no matter what, he has two thousand years of excuse making to rely on. If God is fair and all powerful, why does such injustice exist? Isn't God the supposed creator of everything, while at the same time being all knowing? Doesn't that mean that he knew full well that I'd exist when creating earth, and doesn't that mean he's directly responsible for my existence? How can he subject someone he "loves" to so much misery? If my existence is outside his control, as you say, then God is indeed impotent, making him not so much of a God afterall. Inbefore muh 'man is a fallen creature' argument. It doesn't add up and you know it doesn't. God knew full well what he created when he created us, if the biblical account is to believed. For the record, I've read the entire bible and used to be a christian until I was around the age of 8
Nigger did you not read? He offered a FREE way for saving out of this suffering. FREE. For everyone, incel or not. You think the suffering we have here as incels now is bad... this will be but a prick to the singeing of drowning in the Lake of Fire for rejection of the Resurrection. He loves you so you can live in a perfect place for eternity without having to pay the entrance fee. The pain on this earth, even as an incel, is comparable the pain of a flu shot on an otherwise painless life, if not even less.

God doesn't fix this earth because he can't, he doesn't because his kingdom is not here on earth. His kingdom is above. He offered free salvation to anyone here to go to his kingdom. You are falling for the Kike scheme that God is imperfect in judgement. SMH.

Come to church nigga, it makes life as incel better I promise. I'd be long roped if not for the Church.

>c*tholic
No.
I use the term katholisch just like my father and his father before him. Catholic was a bad word in my house growing up. It is in my house now.

Nigger did you not read? He offered a FREE way for saving out of this suffering. FREE. For everyone, incel or not. You think the suffering we have here as incels now is bad... this will be but a prick to the singeing of drowning in the Lake of Fire for rejection of the Resurrection. He loves you so you can live in a perfect place for eternity without having to pay the entrance fee. The pain on this earth, even as an incel, is comparable the pain of a flu shot on an otherwise painless life, if not even less.

God doesn't fix this earth because he can't, he doesn't because his kingdom is not here on earth. His kingdom is above. He offered free salvation to anyone here to go to his kingdom. You are falling for the Kike scheme that God is imperfect in judgement. SMH.

Come to church nigga, it makes life as incel better I promise. I'd be long roped if not for the Church.
Eh, I'm closer to my pagan than I am to my supposedly Judeo Christian (((roots))). I've already outlined my qualms as it pertains to Judeo Christianity. Seeing as you've failed to address any of it adequately, I think I'm good, thanks

Any religion that teach its adherents to 'forgive' is a cucked religion.

Never forgive.
Never forget.

Any religion that teach its adherents to 'forgive' is a cucked religion.

Never forgive.
Never forget.
This. My grandparents are very religious and always told me to forgive people who did bad things to me. My mom isn't so religious but she said I should be a nice person as my grandparents. There came my cucked, miserable childhood associated with bullying.

A lot of priests fuck. Some are gay or even get married before joining the priesthood. The Catholic church has gone down a lot.

You are Catholic StormlitAqua? here in my area Catholics are not even Catholic sexual morality and it is full of gays in the churches they clean the flowers and the aesthetic part of the church. I was ringing bells today, I'm not religious anymore.
it seems that a large part of American Catholics are calling more closely and taking Catholic sexual religious morality to the letter, they should not even use condoms. Here the business is more festive church processions, beautiful music in Latin, ringing bells, etc.
Brazilian Catholicism is more geared towards great processions, festivals, requests.... and sexual morality no one cares.

Last edited:
You are Catholic StormlitAqua? here in my area Catholics are not even Catholic sexual morality and it is full of gays in the churches they clean the flowers and the aesthetic part of the church. I was ringing bells today, I'm not religious anymore.
it seems that a large part of American Catholics are calling more closely and taking Catholic sexual religious morality to the letter, they should not even use condoms. Here the business is more festive church processions, beautiful music in Latin, ringing bells, etc.
Brazilian Catholicism is more geared towards great processions, festivals, requests.... and sexual morality no one cares.

No I am not catholic... I am a very traditional LCMS Lutheran. Catholic was a bad word in my house growing up... we used katholisch instead in a derogatory fashion. Lutherans are the true Catholics... Good ol' Marty tried to fix their church but they rebuked him with false doctrines.

American Christians are the bets Christians in the world, even though alot of our churches do have problems. Even my own church has its fair share of issues. But we are still anti-premarital sex, anti-gay, women cannot be ordained as pastors and cannot teach doctrine (they cannot even be elders or distribute the Eucharist!). Catholic churches here are mostly the same here.

Thing is, we hear on the news and what not about all the bad shit going on the church, like one church allowing women to be ordained and all that, but we don't hear about the thousands of great churches that maintain the traditional approach to Doctrine. Bad news sells, not good news. Nobody makes mention when good things happen, just bad.

Brazil is a shithole and I bet they're part of the problem.

thats like "finding a nice christian foid" its just cope

No I am not catholic... I am a very traditional LCMS Lutheran. Catholic was a bad word in my house growing up... we used katholisch instead in a derogatory fashion. Lutherans are the true Catholics... Good ol' Marty tried to fix their church but they rebuked him with false doctrines.

American Christians are the bets Christians in the world, even though alot of our churches do have problems. Even my own church has its fair share of issues. But we are still anti-premarital sex, anti-gay, women cannot be ordained as pastors and cannot teach doctrine (they cannot even be elders or distribute the Eucharist!). Catholic churches here are mostly the same here.

Thing is, we hear on the news and what not about all the bad shit going on the church, like one church allowing women to be ordained and all that, but we don't hear about the thousands of great churches that maintain the traditional approach to Doctrine. Bad news sells, not good news. Nobody makes mention when good things happen, just bad.

Brazil is a shithole and I bet they're part of the problem.

I understand, Lutherans are rare here in my area, there are more garage neopentecostais, a Witness Temple of Jehovah, Spiritists; a Zen Buddhist temple (minority minorities Neo-Pentecostals) and dozens of Catholic churches some very old floods.

Forgiving foids leads to cuckery. Sorry but Christianity is a very bluepilled religion, give foids an inch and they will take a mile. Why else do you think feminism had the easiest time succeeding in traditionally Christian countries? Foids manipulate and play mind games on men, and when you encourage men to be weak and forgiving of foids, well, it's no surprise the early suffragettes and feminists won.