Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just realized my mother pushed me to be betabuxx and dropped blackpills on me as a young kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
So basically my mother pushed me to study and get a good job. As a young kid she told me to focus on my education and find an educated 30 year old woman (read: post-wall roastie whore) and get married at 30 and how young women are not good and don't know what they want or how they arent "good girls" until they're older and "educated." (Obviously, I won't betabuxx because I will 100% get cucked by Chad and divorce-raped).

Would she say this if I were Chad? Absolutely not. I just realized my mother (like all women) are blackpilled as fuck and set me up to be betabuxx to a post-wall roastie because I'm not good looking.

Holy shit, took me so long to realize this, but I just figured it out now.

and find an educated woman

What is that ''an educated woman''? No man is looking for such traits in a female. In fact, educated females do not exist.
Would she say this if I were Chad? Absolutely not. I just realized my mother (like all women) are blackpilled as fuck and set me up to be betabuxx to a post-wall roastie because I'm not good looking.

Also this.

What is that ''an educated woman''? No man is looking for such traits in a female. In fact, educated females do not exist.

Also this.

Educated= has a good kind of degree and good paying job.

I'm a believer in the "Great Man Theory" so I believe most people can't be enlightened and devoted to science... only a chosen few (men, obviously), but whatever, different topic for a different day...

There is a major difference between education and intelligence. It doesn’t take much intelligence to regurgitate what you read in a book.

Most mothers push their sons to do this nowadays. Basically most boys who are told to focus on school and wait until they're in their late 20s or 30s to date and have sex are being groomed for betabuxxing.
Roasties are horrible parents, basically.

Most mothers push their sons to do this nowadays. Basically most boys who are told to focus on school and wait until they're in their late 20s or 30s to date and have sex are being groomed for betabuxxing.
Roasties are horrible parents, basically.
Fuck that. I'm going to do every possible surgery to ascend and bang 20 year old roastie whores!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck that. I'm going to do every possible surgery to ascend and bang 20 year old roastie whores!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If you betabuxx at the end of all that, they win anyways.

If you betabuxx at the end of all that, they win anyways.
None of us can be Chad. Even normies these days are having a hard time. Honestly, this life is fucking bullshit for men.

None of us can be Chad. Even normies these days are having a hard time. Honestly, this life is fucking bullshit for men.

This.

We are now in the sick dilemma of betabuxx or LDAR

Sure, but the least I can do for myself is not give 80% of all of my money to some roastie when a whore would only take 1%. Nowadays there isn't much of a difference between a wife and a literal prostitute anyways.

My mom pushed me to become priest or monk.
S-she never did that for my other siblings. What did she mean by that?
Awsnap

Sure, but the least I can do for myself is not give 80% of all of my money to some roastie when a whore would only take 1%. Nowadays there isn't much of a difference between a wife and a literal prostitute anyways.
The only difference is that your wife probably will refuse to fuck you.

are you ethnic OP? i can relate