Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just realized i have low Testosterone

R

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★
this explains everything. why my frame stopped growing at 13. why no matter how often i go to the gym or exercise, my bones feel like glass and my muscle is softer than my fat. why i have a round face. why i have man boobs and puffy nipples that are wider than my thumb. why i cant get a boner. why i shoot blanks even if i haven’t masturbated in a while. why im always depressed with little energy.

everyone i text says “you jerk off too much”. if i complain about being mediocre due to low T i get called a fucking crybaby. chad has sex daily and has more T than i do if i injected roids.

no matter how much i train, exercise, work. no matter what i do, what situations i put myself through i’ll be inferior to every other man on the planet if he were to do the same thing. i will always be a coward no matter how many social situations i put myself in and how much “game” or practice i use.

i havent wanted to kill myself in a while but it seems good right about now. a release from it all. it was over for me before i even hit puberty because i didnt have enough T to even develop property. i didnt ask for this. all i wanted was to be normal, to have lots of friends and get married.:cryfeels:

i cant cope i actually cannot cope
im a subhuman down to my body’s chemical composition

im a freak a fucking monster
nothing about me came out right

Shut the fuck up and start BLASTING TESTOSTERONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

(ignore the second part of the video I'm not a fag I swear on everything it's just that this vid was taken from .org)

im at my limit right now
Shut the fuck up and start BLASTING TESTOSTERONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

View attachment 1217516
(ignore the second part of the video I'm not a fag I swear on everything it's just that this vid was taken from .org)
just fucking laugh at injecting myself with a chemical that males are supposed to produce naturally

just fucking laugh at injecting myself with a chemical that males are supposed to produce naturally
Life is too fucking short for you to cry like a baby "Muh I have to inject oh no! I'm such a weak fag I'm scared of needles" LISTEN NIGGER YOU ARE A GENETIC FAILURE, BLAST AND BECOME A HORMONE MOGGER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Take a look at this roid ascension:

Last edited:

View attachment 1217516
Would choke that bitch unconscious until she calls me daddy :feelsUgh: (in fortnite)

Life is too fucking short for you to cry like a baby "Muh I have to inject oh no! I'm such a weak fag I'm scared of needles" LISTEN NIGGER YOU ARE A GENETIC FAILURE, BLAST AND BECOME A HORMONE MOGGER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
thanks for saying the obvious
tren or no tren i’ll be a fucking soyboy
100 pushups a day wont change that
gym every day wont change that

View attachment 1217516
i just watched the video
.org’s userbase is all bisexuals :feelskek:

tren or no tren i’ll be a fucking soyboy
100 pushups a day wont change that
gym every day wont change that
it will with 600mg of testosterone, and some Nolvadex on the side to lower your estrogen level.

it will with 600mg of testosterone, and some Nolvadex on the side to lower your estrogen level.
pumping myself with MORE drugs while guys my age pump their girlfriend

Do u take anything?
Nah nigga I'm poor and started gymmaxing last week, I plan on doing it in 2025 though cuz natty gains are gay and slow. Right now I'm just learning about roids and shit. When I found a trustable source, money, and learn more about roids I am 1000% going to blast

I have dogshit frame that makes me want to kill myself, literally adult women have wider wrists than me.
At the end of the day gym is cope and frame is cope and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Nah nigga I'm poor and started gymmaxing last week, I plan on doing it in 2025 though cuz natty gains are gay and slow. Right now I'm just learning about roids and shit. When I found a trustable source, money, and learn more about roids I am 1000% going to blast
I cant fucking wait to blast test but I have to move out first

Roids are the only way for you to become human
every day i gain another reason to drop out pf society
I have dogshit frame that makes me want to kill myself, literally adult women have wider wrists than me.
At the end of the day gym is cope and frame is cope and there’s nothing you can do about it.
i feel you brocel, its hopeless