Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just realize I could have bought a house 5 years ago w/ no down payment and been paying the same mortgage as now

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I am an apartment cuck :feelsree: and been saving for almost 5 years for a house. Apparently with the increase in housing prices and interest rates I would be paying the same fucking mortgage had I put $0 down 5 years ago than I would be now with a 30% down payment :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelsahh: . Literally 5 years of working my ass off living in a shithole box apartment rotting for no fucking reason lmao. :lul::lul::lul:

brutal, i may need to work for over 20 years to be able to buy a house. with my current job i might buy one when i am on my 50s.
i hope my parents die and leave their house to me tbh, i don't care about them in the slighest

cucked soyciety, GrAY.
You MUST give low interest rates to Stacy and Chad who are worth more than you.

it's over

brutal, i may need to work for over 20 years to be able to buy a house. with my current job i might buy one when i am on my 50s.
i hope my parents die and leave their house to me tbh, i don't care about them in the slighest
meanwhile you get no sunlight or exercise cause you live in a fucking box :feelsokman::feelsokman:. Chad is living in a nice house and living a longer and better life than you getting stronger bones and muscles from vitamin D and exercise

cucked soyciety, GrAY.
You MUST give low interest rates to Stacy and Chad who are worth more than you.

it's over
seriously. how normies dont realize how unfair this ENTIRE WORLD is is beyond me :feelshehe:. i guess this is where the NPC meme comes in :soy::soy:

If I were you I wouldn't even get involved in the real estate scam. Really making any financial investments is a bad idea right now because the boomers are all retiring or dying and taking their investment capital with them, not to mention the accumulation of financial baggage for the past 2 decades that will inevitably lead to a fuckfest.

And dealing with real estate is a hassle anyway. Like last year I almost bought a house but someone else got it before me. Later found out it was plagued with asbestos, roof was caving in and foundation was unstable. Instead I bought a parcel of land to build a house on. Paid $12k for it which I thought was a good deal only to find out from a neighbor that the boomers I bought it from got it off of the city for a few hundred just a few years ago... and now found out the septic needs repaired and soil is probably contaminated with lead and all kinds of shit. I'm about to say fuck it and just sell it for a loss.

The only way to beat this game is to either play it long enough to know all the Jewish tricks or to not play at all. Money in the end is worthless anyway, especially as an incel with no family, better if you can spend as little as possible and be happy with simple things.

According to normie ideology you don't deserve to have a house in the country your ancestors built. Instead you have to rent from some slumlord with all your income.

plagued with asbestos, roof was caving in and foundation was unstable. Instead I bought a parcel of land to build a house on. Paid $12k for it which I thought was a good deal only to find out from a neighbor that the boomers I bought it from got it off of the city for a few hundred just a few years ago... and now found out the septic needs repaired and soil is probably contaminated with lead and all kinds of shit. I'm about to say fuck it and just sell it for a loss.
both you were brutally amogged by some shifty boomer faggots :lul: :lul: unbelievable state of this gay soyciety
The only way to beat this game is to either play it long enough to know all the Jewish tricks or to not play at all. Money in the end is worthless anyway, especially as an incel with no family, better if you can spend as little as possible and be happy with simple things.
true man. all I want is a house and some land so I have my own little castle. Is that too much to ask for nowadays

According to normie ideology you don't deserve to have a house in the country your ancestors built. Instead you have to rent from some slumlord with all your income.
normies love renting. IMO it should be illegal.

true man. all I want is a house and some land so I have my own little castle. Is that too much to ask for nowadays
Me too, I think a much better strategy than succumbing to the mortgage jew is to find some old man in the countryside who is too worn out to work his land anymore, doesn't have kids around, and work it for him in exchange for living there rent free. Then there's a chance he'll will it to you. That's what I'm planning to do, although it requires actually knowing practical skills which I'm working on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back