Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just realised how subhuman Somali niggers look

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I watched a movie featuring Somali pirates and they looked subhuman as fuck. I have heard niggas here saying that they are subhuman looking but I never saw one until today.

still better than slavs

At least they are tall

Not true. Out of all black people countries, Somalis look the best.

@Somalicel2222 thoughts ?

Not true. Out of all black people countries, Somalis look the best.
No Ethiopians look better than Somalians

I watched a movie featuring Somali pirates and they looked subhuman as fuck. I have heard niggas here saying that they are subhuman looking but I never saw one until today.
Captain Philips?

African Americans
Yes but they aren't in Africa now though, they're in America and have 30% mostly paternal white DNA

Which nigger group in Africa looks the best?

Last edited:
Yes but they aren't in Africa now though, they're in America and have 30% mostly paternal white DNA

Which nigger group in Africa looks the best?
Horner Africans

still better than slavs
No, Slavs are some of the best looking people. Female Slavs have best odds of being a Stacy. Male Slavs also have better overall and mog other men.

East Africans are as far as I know more Eurocentric in their features though looking at most Somalis? Actual Subhumans most of the times