Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just put yourself out there bro, be yourself and be confident and women will flock to you."

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Brian Peppers Growing 780x405

What would he be on a scale of 1 to 10?
People on here rate people 2/10 because of two flaws, so what would he be then?

Normies like to lie to themselves that everyone will succeed because humans deserve love, while also saying that incels are evil and unlovable. Fuck em.
Thats the point of normies, to tick you off to the point of mass murder then play victim

Normies like to lie to themselves that everyone will succeed because humans deserve love, while also saying that incels are evil and unlovable. Fuck em.

Its the natural human tendency to believe that they deserve what they have. That they have earned it.
Which is why they think that everything they have in life is because of something they did, not because of the bones they were born with. Which is why they victim blame incels for not doing the right things.
Because to admit that we were just born ugly and unlovable simply due to our bone structure, a completely random event out of anyone's control, they would also have to admit that they have not earned anything but were simply born with the correct bones.

Oh ok, let me just rearrange my face and my brain chemistry real quick

Mogs me to the outer edge of the universe and back.

i saw a kid with a crouzen syndrome who looked exactly like this 2 days ago
i honestly felt terrible
i can't even imagine how hard it must be. i don't know if they are also mentally disabled but i hope that's the case so that they aren't self aware

What’s his name ?

For ugly guys like us, confidence is mistook as arrogance. It's like a short skinny guy walking tall with shoulders raised and the like. Its comical.

Looked better in the young pictures. He died recently, RIP
He's a 1 due to severe deformities

lol people on cuckit would be like "he's not even that bad" "he's like a 4/10" "my ex looked just like him"

0239b7d294c3115473f7df51f04c7e44

cant i'm too much of a midget

1/10.

Totally deformed = 1/10, always.

Half deformed (StBlackOps2Cel, Onecooldude) = 2/10.

i saw a kid with a crouzen syndrome who looked exactly like this 2 days ago
i honestly felt terrible
i can't even imagine how hard it must be. i don't know if they are also mentally disabled but i hope that's the case so that they aren't self aware
There's no way they're not.

Anyway the vague dudebro overviewing of reality allows people to be non-partisan, non-frenzied at the situation. People prefer mildness moderation over strong onrushing. They don't want things to change. Those with the power to be heard are the least to say anything. They don't want any food for thought, and thus probability of change. The purvey the mundane. And humanity is too occupied with their favor (normies) to ever stand up to it.

Its the natural human tendency to believe that they deserve what they have. That they have earned it.
Which is why they think that everything they have in life is because of something they did, not because of the bones they were born with. Which is why they victim blame incels for not doing the right things.
Because to admit that we were just born ugly and unlovable simply due to our bone structure, a completely random event out of anyone's control, they would also have to admit that they have not earned anything but were simply born with the correct bones.

God tier post

He just needs to to start lifting and to get a haircut

He should try to get on TV tbh instagram, snap roasties will fuck him once just for the exposure.

He looks like a bloated corpse which died from a hit on the head 1 week ago.