Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just punched a foid

• Thread starter Depressed incel
  • Start date
D

Depressed incel

Greycel
You fell for my trap didn't you?
Well
Dear incels,
I have a question for you
How is spending time on a website ranting about how “bad” your life is gonna help you?
How is wishing death upon others going to get you somewhere in life?
It's kinda crazy, seeing someone here that's been on the site say 1 month? With 10 THOUSAND posts.
You could've spent all that time learning a instrument, language or studying.
But you decided not to.
YOU decided to “rott”, then proceed to get angry at someone who actually has something going for them in life.
Btw
there's more to life then girls.
Btw if you want a lover date yourselves ( you might be a closeted gay man who knows!?)
Though seriously, if you guys are going through a rough time in life, i hope You get through it.
Btw it's super easy making a account i just said i get no girls and I'm in

Whiteknight cucklord

It’s not that simple OP.

You guys reply fast wow

Kill yourself you will never sterilize the white race by turning us gay

The site owners have your IP delusional bitch cocksucker faggot

Eat shit and die.
Gears Of War Chainsaw GIF by Xbox

Banned permanently: Reasons for being fake and gay. :feelsjuice:

I was amused with the title, but then I laughed :feelskek:

Just the first few words nearly killed me with soy overdose. Who the fuck actually talks like that:lul:
:lul:

You guys reply fast wow
Well
Dear cuck,
How is spending time on a website ranting about how “bad” incels are is gonna help you?
How is whiteknighting for women who don't give 2 fucks about you going to get you somewhere in life?
It's kinda crazy, seeing someone wasting his time typing an essay to defend sluts & whores.
But you decided not to.
YOU decided to “whiteknight”, then proceed to get angry at someone who actually has something going for them in life.
Btw
there's more to life then whiteknighting.
Btw kill yourself you faggot
Though seriously, end your pathetic life.

Auschwitz Auschwitz Auschwitz Auschwitz Auschwitz Auschwitz
They were thrown into the gulag for execution off site where all counter revolutionaries go to die. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Well
Dear incels,
How is spending time on a website ranting about how “bad” your life is gonna help you?
It's kinda crazy, seeing someone here that's been on the site say 1 month? With 10 THOUSAND posts.
But you decided not to.
YOU decided to “rott”, then proceed to get angry at someone who actually has something going for them in life.
Btw
Btw if you want a lover date yourselves ( you might be a closeted gay man who knows!?)
Though seriously, if you guys are going through a rough time in life, i hope You get through it.
i agree with you bro

It's not that simple. Some of us here are older and have actually tried to have a normal life. Not only we weren't successful, we were also punished for trying. This has happened many times. Effort doesn't equal success. Over time these failures and rejections turn into resentment. So we "decided to rott" here because our experiences led us here.

Now ask yourself why is it that so many men are having these same awful experiences all around you.

Btw, no one here is a closeted gay. Does your closet has a mirror?

Imagine getting fucked in ass low iq scum
I hope you and some slut get burned alive

>Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

>This user's profile is not available.

So bland. If I was infiltrating a forum I would atleast make some funny shitposts. Not some run of the mill boomer advice.

Yeah, we rot on incel forums because we're secretly gay. It has nothing to do with the fact that we're ugly and undesirable. :feelstastyman:

your not allowed to post sewer spam on IT.

Well
Dear incels,
But you decided not to.
Btw
1. Well you bozos always mindlessly parrot your Jew media talking points at us to “Get help” or “Seek therapy” but you never stop and ask yourselves what incels.is truly is? Answer: It is a therapeutic support group for marginalized, suffering, forcefully outcasted males. So it IS a form of “help” and it IS a form of “therapy” so you might kindly want to fuck off because you’re interrupting our session.

2. Saying and doing a thing are two different things you moron. Ever stop and consider people might say this or say play violent videogames like GTA or Call of Duty to blow off some steam so they don’t end up murdering hateful morons like you in real life? You should be glad they’ve got this outlet instead of shitting on it.

3. Not really. Check out the game forums sometime of IGN, Gamespot and possibly gamefaqs. The posts many of them accumulating through time effortlessly eclipse ours.

4. Not interested in becoming a wage slave but ok sure if any brocel here has even an ounce of talent you are right for once in that they should be working super hard to perfect their musical abilities and master learning whatever instruments it’s going to take to do that since rockstar or rapper status can get someone out of having to be an incel for the rest of their life. Looks, money and status are basically all that women care about.

5. No. Rotting is all that’s left for us besides suicide once we have exhausted all viable options to ascend. We didn’t “choose” this lifestyle.

6. That’s like a king whose surrounded by a literal feast of good things to eat waving a large chicken drumstick in front of a poor starving beggar’s nose after the king is satisfied and full after just gorging himself and him saying to the starving beggar: “There’s more to life than food you know?”

7. Why can’t you bozos simply admit women’s expectations are ridiculously high these days due to feminism, hypergamy and the awful imbalancing changes to the dating scene brought forth by the internet? Oh right because the truth hurts and “Just go gay inkwell!” sounds much funnier to you. Well hey another mass shooting of your kind sounds “funny” to us too regardless of who carries it out! We’re non violent here on incels.s btw so don’t mistake that as a threat but as a simple prediction as since society refuses to change for the better it only brings continued sorrows onto itself such as these kind of incidents.

8. Oh sure thanks buddy. You’re definitely on our side here.[/massive sarcasm

9. Yep, you’re a real genius alright.

Well
Dear incels,
But you decided not to.
Btw
Man said "learn a language" jfl. We exist to rot, our purpose is to LDAR. Fuck you

Average IT redditor evening

Though seriously, if you guys are going through a rough time in life, i hope You get through
I hope you get through.If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I would be pretty rich.A lot of meaningless words that can't never comprehend how it's like to be in our skin.It's easy to say it'll get better,but there are no words to describe the things we are feeling in our hearts.

After a whole life of misery,bad reinforcement,being hated for things you did or didn't do you expect to just get through?We are already at a point were nothing matters,this is only a clown show were we are on the main stage and we are waiting for the curtains to fall.

We have no hope .We are just in a limbo for the shit show to end .This isn't a getting through something phase,you are wrong , because our lives have never begun in the first place.

Must read content

not a single fucking word.

Well
Dear incels,
But you decided not to.
Btw
Soy

Well
Dear incels,
But you decided not to.
Btw
A Tomar Por Culo Lol GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival