Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just pumped up my tires

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Pressure was a little low. As a motorist you need to do a little maintenance once in a while @LastGerman

At a gas station or do u have ur own pump

At a gas station or do u have ur own pump
I bought my own pump for 30 bucks from Canadian Tire. It's extremely weak but it works and I don't have to get cucked at the gas station paying for air.

mogs me at having car

mogs me at having car

Schmogs me at having a driver licence in the first place while I cannot even drive, despite the fact every female can do it without any effort whatsoever.

you are going to DRIVE lastgerman crazy with this post. He will be DRIVEN to suicide. He will be TRUCKING along when he realizes that his posts online are not the proper VEHICLE for RADIATING his frustration. The AXLES of time keep TURNING but he will have to put on the BRAKES on his life and make sure that he can SHIFT into a NEUTRAL state to better HANDLE his situation without OVERHEATING and blowing a GASKET.

He will have to STEER his life in a different direction in order to get his life moving with ALL CYLINDERS FIRING. Even though he is EXHAUSTED he has to get ROLLING and STEER clear of any further ROADBLOCKS in his life.

@LastGerman has to choose which ROAD to go down :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited: