Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Just prove yourself bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Tbh of all the things that normie scum tells incels this is the most disgusting one. "Oh bro, it doesn't matter you are always looked down upon and being treated as an outcast and worthless human being, don't complain about it, just work hard and prove yourself to them bro!" Why would I prove myself to someone who hates me and always treats me like shit? Why would I spend 20 or 30 years of my life working hard day and night just to have some normie/chad scum after all those years of nice life, parties, sex and normal experiences say: "oh wow, I always thought he was such a loser, but he actually made something out of himself, he is not that worthless after all"?! And then they simply go on with their life, cherishing all those happy memories from youth and adult life, while incel should be happy because he finally "proved himself and got their approval".

Dont bother yourself with their mockery bro.

The one thing that pisses me off: slut teen behaving very sexually in front of their parents, and playing sexual games in front of everyone, elderly people's reaction: "But, they are young they have the right to have fun".
Any time I hear such degenerate response, I want to shoot one in the skull.

Remember that these people didn't have to do anything to "prove themselves" except show up and put on a pretty face. Proving yourself implies you need to somehow do something to prove that you are finally worthy of consideration of society before anyone will even look in your direction. How pathetic.
The one thing that pisses me off: slut teen behaving very sexually in front of their parents, and playing sexual games in front of everyone, elderly people's reaction: "But, they are young they have the right to have fun".
Any time I hear such degenerate response, I want to shoot one in the skull.
That's fucking gross. I hate how young girls act so fucking trashy and creepy all the time, especially around chad.

Only thing I must prove is how I despise ugly femorloids

Honestly the next time a normie tries to give me any bluepilled """""(((advice)))"""""... I don't know if I would be able to prevent myself from punching him in the face, but ya see, the kind of punch that would knock you out instantly.

Only thing I must prove is how I despise ugly femorloids
I despise all femoids. Today, there is no longer good / bad foids separation, they are all corrupted by society.

I despise all femoids. Today, there is no longer good / bad foids separation, they are all corrupted by society.
Despise pretty with bad personalities too, and thats absolute majority. But nedd to investigate. And ugly femorloids are despised on sight, they have nothing to offer what has atleast some value

Despise pretty with bad personalities too, and thats absolute majority. But nedd to investigate. And ugly femorloids are despised on sight, they have nothing to offer what has atleast some value
I don't distinguish them anymore, ugly foid + bad personality = mandatory repulsion; stacy + bad personality = heartbreak; not for me anymore.

She's nice, she's nice, good for me, but never happens, no matter of her looks.

We have to work hard to be accepted in the later stages of our lives while everyone else is accepted at birth? Fuck that.

Im too autistic to ever be accepted tbh, and there isn't anything I can do about that, tbh 99% of people on here would probably get sick of me after 30 minutes of being around me in person tbh

We have to work hard to be accepted in the later stages of our lives while everyone else is accepted at birth? Fuck that.
We live in another Sodom and Gomorrah.

I can't wait for its Destruction!

Tbh of all the things that normie scum tells incels this is the most disgusting one. "Oh bro, it doesn't matter you are always looked down upon and being treated as an outcast and worthless human being, don't complain about it, just work hard and prove yourself to them bro!" Why would I prove myself to someone who hates me and always treats me like shit? Why would I spend 20 or 30 years of my life working hard day and night just to have some normie/chad scum after all those years of nice life, parties, sex and normal experiences say: "oh wow, I always thought he was such a loser, but he actually made something out of himself, he is not that worthless after all"?! And then they simply go on with their life, cherishing all those happy memories from youth and adult life, while incel should be happy because he finally "proved himself and got their approval".
I really don't know what's to hate in this sentiment. Unless it's expressed in a pretentious way, I don't see any excuse to disregard it. Prove yourself to normies. If you don't prove yourself, we will have nothing to look forward to for other men of our stock in the long run.

We want to ensure our children have a promising future and aren't raised in poverty. So we go to uni, work 10 years, buy a house, then have children. By then you are 30-35 and can only have 1 or 2 children. Then you are taxed to death, and the money goes towards Laqueesha from the ghetto and Abdul the ISIS sleeper agent from Syria, who both have 10 kids with no future except as criminals and jihadis.

Last edited:
being successful = wasting your life on trying to entertain normies

The only thing you should be working hard to prove yourself at is to destroy this society, not by contributing to its degeneracy.

Normans must have a huge sense of entitlement if they think we have to "prove" ourselves to them. Especially if they would whine like the little bitchboys they are if someone suggested that they should have to prove themselves.

These normie clowns may push their agenda all they want, i won't buy into it.