Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just pretend you talk to ghosts, bro

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This guy had a JB harem. For fuck's sake, man. Foids are really stupid. They really believed that this man could talk to ghosts and heal through faith. I think I'm going to spiritualmax too.

"A celebrity faith healer - John of God - sold babies for thousands as he impregnated teenage slaves he kept at his rural gem mines and farms in Brazil, an activist claims. "

Holy shit, imagine having your own JB farm.

link

Imagine an ugly guy trying to do that. Sent to the looney bin in minutes.

just create a ghost waifu and die to be with her br0

living the dream

Imagine an ugly guy trying to do that. Sent to the looney bin in minutes.
We will never be equal in such a lookist society. Its quite sad

What a fucking legend

I don't think I would be able to shamanmaxx, lying over a long period of time is too taxing

This guy had a JB harem. For fuck's sake, man. Foids are really stupid. They really believed that this man could talk to ghosts and heal through faith. I think I'm going to spiritualmax too.

"A celebrity faith healer - John of God - sold babies for thousands as he impregnated teenage slaves he kept at his rural gem mines and farms in Brazil, an activist claims. "

Holy shit, imagine having your own JB farm.

link
Que bizarro