Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just powerpointmaxx bro!

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

Damn I didn't know i needed powerpoint to ascend. I've been using Libre presentation :cryfeels:. Gotta install windows and install powerpoint then I will ascend with a tatted big booty ebony that'll constantly bounce on my incel dick

look at these tiktok faggots

what about Microsoft excel

Damn I didn't know i needed powerpoint to ascend. I've been using Libre presentation :cryfeels:. Gotta install windows and install powerpoint then I will ascend with a tatted big booty ebony that'll constantly bounce on my incel dick
Fuck Normies

Sure it's not staged

such confidence to do something like that only comes from constant positive reinforcement all the time.

Thanks for reminding me why Tiktok should be avoided like the plague.

It always faggot looking twinks that do this stupid shit, this is what women mean by being "funny" or 'liking guys with a sense of humor" :foidSoy: Women's humor is fucking abyssmal watch any women targeted thing like romcoms or marvel slop and you'll understand that prettyboymaxxers doing retarded shit like this is considered funny, never began for comedycels

Now imagine if an incel did this.

you see her similing as soon as she saw him.
he didn't even do anything and she was already laughing