Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just played overwatch and had a foid in my team

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I didn't just have a foid in my team, no, her boyfriend was there too. They were like 4 premade and used the team voice chat, and said foid and her boyfriend would constantly flirt in there and their friends would go like "haha, oh my god you guys are so cute" like cucked normies. It was pure suicidefuel for me. RIP my evening. Just wanted to play some games :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

How did your evening go so far boyos

Played gta v tbh, killed couple of foid pedestrians

haven't played gta V in ages but I suck at it anyways, I wouldn't doubt that the foid would kill me first lol

Would've teamkilled them all tbh

As bad as all the other ones.

It's times like these I'm glad I don't play normie games like Overwatch,Fortnite or Minecraft and play games like Terraria, Starbound, Rivercity Girls etc. and alone too.

I have nightmares from foids on my league of legends teams

Are you fr? You know Overwatch has a huge female player-base right? Find another game it's trash now

Just tried starting up GTA V for the first time in months but apparently there is a new update and I have to verify and email adress I used from a friend whom I haven´t talked to for half a decade so I can´t play it, I purposely didn´t want to uninstall that game because it took me so long for it to finally work and I didn´t wanna mess it up so now I can´t play either GTA V or GTA IV FUCK ROCKSTAR GAMES´ SOCIAL CLUB!!!

I can´t stress enough how much I hate social club why the fuck do I need to be logged in to that inferior crappy system just to play OFFLINE!? I don´t give a shit about their online game it sucks ass the only reason I play GTA is for the sandbox experience the last year I have been playing GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas with no problems because back then you didn´t need to be logged in to social club online to play offline I mean it´s an oxymoron in itself that you need to be logged in online to play offline, social club is the worst fucking system in gaming history because of that shitty system I´ve had years where I couldn´t play GTA IV and GTA V and one of my friend´s back in the day never got his GTA IV to work because social club was so bugged I HATE SOCIAL CLUB!!!

Sorry I was actually about to make a thread of my own to vent about this shit but read your post and saw other people mentioned GTA V and thought why not post it here. And regarding to your thread I absolutely hate when girls join the game the halo effect is like they are demi-gods while all the cucks are praising them just because they have a hole between their legs.

I can´t stress enough how much I hate social club why the fuck do I need to be logged in to that inferior crappy system just to play OFFLINE!?
This pisses me off so much as well like what the fuck LMAO it doesn't make any sense.

This pisses me off so much as well like what the fuck LMAO it doesn't make any sense.
Exactly!
Another reason why I miss the past literally everything was better back then just pop in a CD and the game worked there also weren´t any extra paid content like DLC, loot boxes etc. you paid for a game you got the whole game.

In relation to my vent I really want to play GTA IV again and I have the game I bought it many years ago when it came out but since it´s over social club it doesn´t work so I have to wait till I get enough money to buy a new copy so I can play it again.

[Verse 2: Tay-K]
Once I, once I, once I get it
Gun time, gun time, now I gotta kill him
I ain't wanna do it, but Wa$tee said get him
I don't wanna jugg, but I am addicted
22 shots, yeah, I ain't gon' miss him
22 shots, yo' hoe getting tipsy
Dawg, ya head now be looking like a gypsy
Fuck all the bullshit, nigga, you can miss me
If you bust at me, better not miss me
Sippin' on Houston, nigga, no Whitney

[Verse 2: Tay-K]
Once I, once I, once I get it
Gun time, gun time, now I gotta kill him
I ain't wanna do it, but Wa$tee said get him
I don't wanna jugg, but I am addicted
22 shots, yeah, I ain't gon' miss him
22 shots, yo' hoe getting tipsy
Dawg, ya head now be looking like a gypsy
Fuck all the bullshit, nigga, you can miss me
If you bust at me, better not miss me
Sippin' on Houston, nigga, no Whitney
Raps me

Females shouldnt be allowed to play videogames. When I have a gf I'll let her watch me but she won't play

Are you fr? You know Overwatch has a huge female player-base right? Find another game it's trash now
I used to play it back in Season 1 or 2, when it was still fun, I got bored today and gave it another try, that's why I played it. I know it's trash though
It's times like these I'm glad I don't play normie games like Overwatch,Fortnite or Minecraft and play games like Terraria, Starbound, Rivercity Girls etc. and alone too.
Yeah, I've never played Fortnite before, but it looks pretty trash. I usually play MMORPG's or Switch games nowadays

I used to play it back in Season 1 or 2, when it was still fun, I got bored today and gave it another try, that's why I played it. I know it's trash though

Yeah, I've never played Fortnite before, but it looks pretty trash. I usually play MMORPG's or Switch games nowadays
do u play wow classic?

I have nightmares from foids on my league of legends teams
Tbh, I play league too, and most of the time I don't really care about foids on League, because you don't have a voice chat there lol
do u play wow classic?
I played WoW like 10 years ago, haven't touched it in a while. I was thinking about getting WoW Classic, but I think FFXIV is better

Tbh, I play league too, and most of the time I don't really care about foids on League, because you don't have a voice chat there lol
Foids in league usually play support, have really shit game knowledge and mechanics. They're usually boosted by beta as fuck high elo players, and if they talk shit to them they'll call you a misogynist.

However there was one time our entire team told the support Nami player on our team to go back in the kitchen like a good female.

Foids in league usually play support, have really shit game knowledge and mechanics. They're usually boosted by beta as fuck high elo players, and if they talk shit to them they'll call you a misogynist.

However there was one time out entire team told the Nmi player on our team
Yeah, I'm around plat-diamond atm and I play ADC and mid. Have had a few foids as my support, as long as they don't int my lane I don't really care tbh. For some reason when I play league, I only care about winning the game, makes me forget that I'm an IRL loser sometimes tbh

Yeah, I'm around plat-diamond atm and I play ADC and mid. Have had a few foids as my support, as long as they don't int my lane I don't really care tbh. For some reason when I play league, I only care about winning the game, makes me forget that I'm an IRL loser sometimes tbh
Yeah, I used to be addicted to it for that reason