Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just play with the cards you were dealt bro!!!

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231223 035646 Reddit

Screenshot 20231223 035859 YouTube

My cards came from a 7/11 toilet loaded with shit

Pretty sure Princess_Kitty was exposed as a man & pedo. @RobertGarnicasAPedo

Princess_Kitty14 is Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela. When he was his previous alt, Dianavic, he stole Korean Instagram model Yu_Jeong_05's (14-year-old girl) selfies, impersonated her, and offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange. IncelTear knows this and ignores it, pretending that he's on the "good" side.

(and i dont judge)

Pretty sure Princess_Kitty was exposed as a man & pedo. @RobertGarnicasAPedo

Princess_Kitty14 is Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela. When he was his previous alt, Dianavic, he stole Korean Instagram model Yu_Jeong_05's (14-year-old girl) selfies, impersonated her, and offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange. IncelTear knows this and ignores it, pretending that he's on the "good" side.
i always thought she was some fat curry whore like @Fat Link

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

I play Exodia