Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just play with a puppy bro! Jokercels GTFIH

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
IT posted one of my threads :feelsautistic: and had to say this is the solution to 25 years (a slave too) as a depressed lonely mole man living in a rented basement. If you want a quick laugh read this

14A6BA3D 5503 4DFE B479 66D38F999861

JFL
AAC45CC9 2834 4EEA 89FC A44B5164D5DF

Last edited:
Literally bruh moment

How stupid someone could be? Of course we are depressed and antisocial when soyciety bully us incels since childhood.

How stupid someone could be? Of course we are depressed and antisocial when soyciety bully us incels since childhood.
Think you misspelled soyciety in your description brocel

I don't expect some foid to come and cure my depression. Only surgery can cure my depression. I'm tired of being ugly.

IT posted one of my threads :feelsautistic: and had to say this is the solution to 25 years (a slave too) as a depressed lonely mole man living in a rented basement. If you want a quick laugh read this

View attachment 351704

JFL
"don't they drink beer or listen to music" lmao, I like how every one of these "cures" for depression that he mentioned is either a distraction or meaningless cope, just goes to show how much of a soulless bugman average redditor is if that are things that give meaning to their lives

"don't they drink beer or listen to music" lmao, I like how every one of these "cures" for depression that he mentioned is either a distraction or meaningless cope, just goes to show how much of a soulless bugman average redditor is if that are things that give meaning to their lives
I do drink beer and listen to xxxtentacion screamo if that’s what they are referring to and last time I checked ( a nanosecond who) I am still a lonely virgin khhv retard

"being a wahmen is difficult, y'all should be happy for be born as a privileged male." :soy:

"being a wahmen is difficult, y'all should be happy for be born as a privileged male." :soy:
This is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard, you literally get high paying jobs just for being a woman ffs. Colleges are quicker to accept you if you have a puss puss. People treat you well by default inb4 I got touched at the club with 200 ppl crammed into one room!:soy:

If those activities are markers of someone with "personalities", then majority of humans are boring.

Try making friends as an ugly, socially incompetent virgin with no friends, the moment you even try to build a rapport with someone they'll shut you down.

Who's this loser, no one vouched for him, he has no friends? Lolllllll weirdo, fuck off creep.

Seriously, go to the beach, a bar, cinema, restaurant on your own & see how negativity ppl look when they see you.

Try making friends as an ugly, socially incompetent virgin with no friends, the moment you even try to build a rapport with someone they'll shut you down.

Who's this loser, no one vouched for him, he has no friends? Lolllllll weirdo, fuck off creep.

Seriously, go to the beach, a bar, cinema, restaurant on your own & see how negativity ppl look when they see you.
if I haven’t experienced what you wrote my whole life I wouldn’t be on this incel board LOL. :feelshaha::feelsautistic::cryfeels::feelspuke::feelsrope:

95% of women can sleep with almost any dude they choose.

That's the problem. You need friends to make friends. When people see that you have no friends they will think "no-one else wants to hang out with him so why should I". They will think that something is wrong with you if you don't have any friends as opposed to just being ugly or socially awkward. People see someone with tons of friends and they will think "this person has tons of friends I bet all of these people like him because he is such a good person and fun to be around".

If those activities are markers of someone with "personalities", then majority of humans are boring.

99 percent of people are boring including you and I.

normies are just narcisstic enough to believe they are somehow different and quirky

99 percent of people are boring including you and I.

normies are just narcisstic enough to believe they are somehow different and quirky
No, I'm a supreme gentlemen.

That's the problem. You need friends to make friends. When people see that you have no friends they will think "no-one else wants to hang out with him so why should I". They will think that something is wrong with you if you don't have any friends as opposed to just being ugly or socially awkward. People see someone with tons of friends and they will think "this person has tons of friends I bet all of these people like him because he is such a good person and fun to be around".
Sounds like 80/20 again huh, an abundance V a famine.

Another day, another stupid comment oinked by a hole. I'm not even shocked or surprised by the stupid shit people say anymore.

lol those comments are typical smooth brained IT bullshit. Yes of course a "magical pixie dream girl" won't fix our issues. It's a nice fantasy. That doesn't mean that if girls were nice to us and wouldn't avoid us like the plague we wouldn't have turned out to be different and maybe be better adjusted. You must be an utter retard to not realize the causation between women not giving incels the time of day, constantly getting 'the sneer', and eventually becoming cynical, rejecting society and its norms.

The bottom comment in the first picture literally admits we would be better of getting sex... but somehow its still our fault... so close yet so far

I don't understand why some of you waste your time browsing IT? I get it they are a bunch of bluepilled cucks. But why do you guys even browse that shithole? It's like disliking a 3rd world country yet still visiting it every year just to take selfies with dumpsters and dirt to show your friends how disgusting that place really is.
It's so stupid. Stop it and do something productive heck just watch anime or some shit dude

normies are so consumed by pride that they try to delude themselves into thinking they are fully independent. they actually delude themselves into thinking that man is not depedent on things to survive.They actually delude themselves into believing that if they just think about happiness,that they magically will become happy.normies are delusional

Foids would sui in 3 minutes in our shoes.