Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just play the guitar bro" Lol. Normies dont understand you have to be naturally good

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Sorry but people are just naturally good at things. Also people who have sang well and played instruments well have done it as early as 4 years old. Most people at 13. I've never had any talent, and I'm in my 20's now. There is no way I can naturally get good at playing an instrument to cope anyway. I'm fucking shit at everything I do. Just lol.

I still remember 12 year old me being depressed as fuck because I didn't look like those boy bands back in middle school girls obsessed over, or depressed because I didn't know how to play basketball well like Zac Efron did in HSM, or playing the guitar or the piano. All this when I was just young. Fucking LOL. Holy shit I need to neck myself already. I literally have no talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back